Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2022, 12:17 PM

4,218 posts, read 2,459,291 times

Advertisements

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...on-Quotas.html

Quote:
even top producer Saudi Arabia failed to deliver its 110,000-bpd monthly increase… For half a year now, OPEC+ has actually added lower volumes to the market each month than the 400,000 bpd nominal monthly increase announced…”
Peak oil, ladies and gentlemen. It's looking more and more like the world has already passed it.

Why should you care? Do you need to eat food? If you answered yes then you care about oil as it's the only reason man can sustain his current population numbers. Modern mechanized agriculture is essentially the process of turning oil/fossil fuels and their byproducts into food, and food into people. The end of abundant oil and fossil fuels means the end of abundant food, which means the end of billions of lives. Global Holodomor is coming....

Last edited by Taggerung; 02-13-2022 at 12:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 06:17 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
You from spring 2020:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
We are never returning to 2019 levels of activity and consumption. The corona virus has ripped a big hole in that arrangement and it can never be patched back up.
Quote:
We will never return to 2019 levels of activity and consumption. A lot of things are going away and never coming back.
Quote:
Good Lord this is like a nightmare. I knew this economic meltdown was coming, I knew that when it happened it would happen at lightning speed, but now that it's finally here it all feels so....surreal to me. I'm deeply worried for the future of this nation. This nation may not even be recognizable a year from now.
So to be clear, in your latest doomsday thread you expect the forum to believe that you have suddenly gained the ability to understand economics and predict where we will be soon? You're wrong every time, in fact they should make a contra-Taggerung ETF (TGRX?) that just bets on the opposite of what you say, it would have made so much money for everyone because anything you predict that can be measured and quantified turns out to be garbage.

Last edited by lieqiang; 02-13-2022 at 06:36 PM..

Old 02-13-2022, 06:34 PM

4,218 posts, read 2,459,291 times
^^

There's one thing you seem to neglect; this entire farce of an "economy" is being propped up by terminally unsustainable debt.

2007-2008 should have been the end of this paradigm.
The world has been living on borrowed time since then- borrowed time that must be paid back, in full, with interest, at loan shark rates.

Gloat as much as you want, I still stand by everything I said. Just know this- the longer the world goes without the day of reckoning, the more cataclysmic it will be when it finally does happen.

Old 02-13-2022, 06:47 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Quote:
There's one thing you seem to neglect; this entire farce of an "economy" is being propped up by [b] terminally unsustainable debt.
So you would have been right if only world events hadn't happened that made you wrong. Duh, that's how everyone who isn't educated/smart enough to appropriately weigh factors and make a reasonable guess at the future ends up being wrong. By reduction, you would have been right if only you had been able to be right.

Quote:
Gloat as much as you want, I still stand by everything I said.
It takes a great man to proclaim they stand by things they said that turned out to be clearly, 100% wrong. We salute you, and will build great statues of gold and sing songs to honor your amazing abilities of denial and delusion. 2+2=5, and I stand by it!

Old 02-13-2022, 07:16 PM

5,907 posts, read 4,432,537 times
Couldn’t this have fit into one of your other two doomsday threads still on the first page?

Old 02-14-2022, 02:15 AM

106,691 posts, read 108,856,202 times
Or on any of the other wrong predictions so far ,already posted on hundreds of threads .

They are all the same story line … I WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT EXCEPT FOR X,Y,AND Z happening ..So that is why I am wrong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics