Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 03:00 PM

1,967 posts, read 1,308,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Romano View Post
Yes, you misread my posts. I took NO position. Post anything where I took a position. ...
Vic Romano, I searched this thread as far back as New Year’s Day.
You’re correct, other than criticizing me and my posts, you haven’t posted any opinion or comment contributing to the discussion being conducted within this thread.

You post only to criticize me and have no interest to discussing the proposed “Raise the Wage Act”? Respectfully, Supposn

Old 03-23-2021, 01:14 AM

3,433 posts, read 3,754,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supposn View Post
Vic Romano, I searched this thread as far back as New Year’s Day.
You’re correct, other than criticizing me and my posts, you haven’t posted any opinion or comment contributing to the discussion being conducted within this thread.

You post only to criticize me and have no interest to discussing the proposed “Raise the Wage Act”? Respectfully, Supposn
Your posts only espouse your position and you have no interest in entertaining alternative views. You respond to alternative views only by repeating your opinion and never address poster's questions.

Old 03-23-2021, 07:22 AM

1,967 posts, read 1,308,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Romano View Post
Your posts only espouse your position and you have no interest in entertaining alternative views. You respond to alternative views only by repeating your opinion and never address poster's questions.
Vic Romano, we all should, and I do consider the opinions of others.
We try to reconcile our differences with others, but we are not required to agree with everyone, and generally we cannot and do not do so.

What questions? Do you have a question? Do you have any opinions or comments regarding the proposed "Raise the Wage Act"? Respectfully, Supposn

Old 03-24-2021, 04:30 AM

61,729 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Closed for review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics