Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 02:39 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you are afraid of the man in the picture because he is white, or is it more likely you found the photo and used it because of all of the tatoos on him?
I used it because of the tattoos, that's his identity attitire and it says something about his attitulde if he has to deal with me, if I saw this guy would I feel much different?..no I wouldn't
http://www.gangstagroup.com/sub/gang...8d12fcd558.jpg

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 05-15-2011 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Copyright violation -- if it's not YOUR picture, please don't post it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 02:40 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Which goes back to Nazism again. What else is forbidden? Your post sounded like there is more than Nazism.
So?
The IDEA of the Holocaust not occurring just as we have been told is illegal in Germany....

Don't you find that lack of freedom of speech troubling?

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Wearing Nazi symbols is forbidden. Its obviously not forbidden to talk about Nazism. Nazi symbols are shown in books, movies etc.
Wearing symbols is an expression of free speech, so if its forbidden, you are limting ones right to speech

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
I never made that assumption about American small towns.
My bad.

I've read plenty of your posts before.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 05-15-2011 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:41 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
I am talking about the laws in this thread. That a private business cannot put up a sign like "Blacks not allowed" just as a private business in Germany cannot put up the Nazi symbol in their store. Both laws reflect on historical events in the two countries.

But you never answered my question: why do you need the government to tell you what to do, or not do, when you already know? I believe in you more than you do.

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
I used it because of the tattoos, that's his identity attitire and it says something about his attitulde if he has to deal with me, if I saw this guy would I feel much different?..no I wouldn't
And again, if the man was following me down the street, I'd be a little concerned as well, and I'm white.. Again, the keyword here is being followed down the street, not the fact that the individual following me would be white, black, or even tattoos.. Heck, I'd be a little concerned if I had police officers following me down the road as well..

The fact that there are a few minority individuals in this nation who are 'racist', doesnt demand that we have a law saying you cant be racist. Clearly such laws havent done very well at rooting out racism, has it? Furthermore, despite laws saying we could be racist, (i.e. previous laws limiting interacial marriages for example), this hasnt kept people racist and limited biracial children, has it?

2,735 posts, read 2,464,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I don't want my 3 year old little girl hearing the "f" bomb, may be you do, I don't.
Its beeped out after a certain hour as well when your 3 year old should be in bed. Anyways, if you don't want your 3 year old to hear the f-word, you have the right to turn off the TV. That is freedom, right?

Old 05-15-2011, 02:42 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
"All rights are individuals. We do not get our rights because we belong to a group. Whether it’s homosexuals, women, minorities, it leads us astray. You don’t get your rights belonging to your group. A group can’t force themselves on anybody else. So there should be no affirmative action for any group.
This violates the principle on the importance of the individual, and confuses us about the importance of individual rights, which is the purpose of the Constitution. Defend our individual rights."-Ron Paul

Perhaps the problem for a lot of droids is the idea of the individual and personal freedom....not being part of group 'X' and being yourself....

Old 05-15-2011, 02:43 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
And this why Paul will never win the white house. whether he is racists or not, that will be the perception.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:43 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Another lie from dobies brother, madcow.

Here's what Paul really said;

Ron Paul Accuses Chris Matthews of Making Him Look Racist by Bringing Up Civil Rights Act | NewsBusters.org

Does she do anything anymore other than lie and hack video together?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections