Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:45 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynwood View Post
Just wait until people realize that Rock Perry is Bisexual.
Oh, I am sorry - he was just experimenting, nothing more.

I could care less who he sleeps with, as I believe in Live and Let Live, but he´ll lose some support for sure. It´s still early.
Hope...if he is bisexual....it can be proven. Perry just looks like a smooth, subtle 'Con-man', aka Bill "slick willie'' Clinton.

So many women are hoodwinked (conned) by these 'types.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 11:18 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
He's the manly, rootin' tootin' cowboy hat wearing "shoot first ask questions later" bible thumper this nation's low-information dummy sheeple voters love to fall for. This is the guy people like my brainless dingbat grandma have been waiting for and will love.

I will admit, Perry is a lot more charming and easier on the ears than that corporate crony from massachusetts or that broom-riding witch with the closet case husband.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:27 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
He's the manly, rootin' tootin' cowboy hat wearing "shoot first ask questions later" bible thumper this nation's low-information dummy sheeple voters love to fall for. This is the guy people like my brainless dingbat grandma have been waiting for and will love.

I will admit, Perry is a lot more charming and easier on the ears than that corporate crony from massachusetts or that broom-riding witch with the closet case husband.
The PROBLEMS this country has...can't be 'charmed'away. see Dubya Bush...and Clinton.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
its funny how he is the guy for the republicans on this forum now.

they are falling into the media frenzy, as the media is pushing perry.

republicans did the same thing with cain and trump earlier on.

perry is anti-american. he gives illegals better deals then american citizens, and hes a stalinist with his first forced vaccinations attempt.
Well since I am not rallying behind perry, your thread title is a lie, or false claim, and makes the rest of the post useless.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

perry is anti-american. he gives illegals better deals then american citizens, and hes a stalinist with his first forced vaccinations attempt.
It is because to put it bluntly, they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Give em pretty hair and big smile and they fall all over themselves praising them. Snakeoil salesmen and women do great selling their "cures" to the sheeple, one has to look no further than the many right-wing talking heads such as Beck, Rush, Palin and Hannity to see how well their business is doing. Sad thing is when someone tries to point that they are being played they get downright nasty and then run off to give them even more support and/or money, goes to prove there is no cure for stupid.
Casper

Old 08-17-2011, 01:35 PM

888 posts, read 887,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Hope...if he is bisexual....it can be proven. Perry just looks like a smooth, subtle 'Con-man', aka Bill "slick willie'' Clinton.

So many women are hoodwinked (conned) by these 'types.'

Rick Perry Is Definitely Gay - YouTube

Old 08-17-2011, 04:10 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynwood View Post
Just wait until people realize that Rock Perry is Bisexual.
Oh, I am sorry - he was just experimenting, nothing more.

I could care less who he sleeps with, as I believe in Live and Let Live, but he´ll lose some support for sure. It´s still early.
I thought making such statements could be consider slander without something to back it up. Do you have that something? Of course not. It is interesting you are now using the term bi-sexual when before it was homosexual.

NIta

Old 08-17-2011, 04:54 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Default why are all republicans rallying behind perry now?

a) he's not a Mormon

b) he looks good on stage

c) the TP doesn't know how dumb he is, yet

Old 08-17-2011, 05:58 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:

i am a republican, and i am not backing perry. in fact at this point i have no idea who i will vote for in the primary when it rolls around, though i am leaning towards romney despite his shortcomings.

but when the general election rolls around next november, i will be voting republican, unless the republican candidate is worse than obama is. heck i would vote for jimmy carter before i vote for obama.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:00 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:

Organization

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I9mLFyl8dDM/TLMsdyfduTI/AAAAAAAAAA4/lPofNJ2rM5Q/s1600/Perry+ACORN.bmp (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections