Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 04:22 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Rules prevent me from saying what you sound like.

On April 27th, 2011...I went into my bathroom and got down on the floor....and asked God for HELP....as the devastating tornado sounded like 10 freight trains 'roaring through my backyard.'

After it passed...no more than probably 10 minutes....I went to my front door...to see what was left. I was AMAZED that my car was still there...and OKAY. Massive damage was all around me...yet Almighty God protected me...and my property!!! = Yes, God IS AWESOME...in MORE WAYS...than one!
Or...........you just got lucky!

Do your neighbors know that you think their houses were blown away because they are nasty sinners and deserved it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 04:27 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Or...........you just got lucky!
No! I think you're who got ''lucky''....so far! 'Luck' can't protect you...only God CAN!!!

Old 09-11-2011, 04:40 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,719 times
Quote:

On April 27th, 2011...I went into my bathroom and got down on the floor....and asked God for HELP....as the devastating tornado sounded like 10 freight trains 'roaring through my backyard.'

After it passed...no more than probably 10 minutes....I went to my front door...to see what was left. I was AMAZED that my car was still there...and OKAY. Massive damage was all around me...yet Almighty God protected me...and my property!!! = Yes, God IS AWESOME...in MORE WAYS...than one!?
I recall asking you in a different thread why you were spared. Why does your god kill sin-less infants in a tornado and yet spare others and their cars? You think the infaat's mother was not praying or did she get a busy signal to god since you had dialled in earlier?

Quote:
HE can also be Devastating!!! - Which side do you want to be on?
Given that your god kills innocent infants for no reason, I will take my chances and be on his 'wrong' side. Fairy tales dont scare me.

Last edited by calmdude; 09-11-2011 at 05:26 PM..

Old 09-11-2011, 04:50 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Quote:

After it passed...no more than probably 10 minutes....I went to my front door...to see what was left. I was AMAZED that my car was still there...and OKAY. Massive damage was all around me...yet Almighty God protected me...and my property!!! = Yes, God IS AWESOME...in MORE WAYS...than one!

You think god saved you and your car because...? I'm sure people who didn't pray and don't believe in god also lived. And some others who are damn better christians than you died. It only works in your favor in your mind because being "called home" seems to be an ok thing...eternity heave, all that jazz. Apparently god didn't want you for some reason. WEIRD.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:51 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,337,597 times
Quote:
Oh, I believe HE's ''doing it NOW.''

If people don't believe ALL these devastating tornados, earthquakes and Floods and such....destroying and wiping out huge chucks of many, many cities in America....is Judgment from the HAND OF GOD, ...........then in my opinion, they have a problem.
Another load of horse hooey...

Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:

Seriously? God, with all the misery and strife in this world, saved your CAR?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:47 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yes I do. I have no problem with people like Ted Bundy being put to death.

What does that have to do with abortion?

BTW.....I would like to hear YOUR answer to hothulamaui's question. Do you really think you could find someone to perform an abortion if you were 7-8-9 months along.....just because you felt like it? I would like to see you back up your claim that you could.
OK, you are pro capital punishment, you are unusual. Most people who support taking the life of a baby see nothing wrong with allowing murders to spend the remaining years of their life in prison, but God forbid, no not execute them.

NIta

Old 09-11-2011, 06:14 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
There are many fools commenting on this issue....on this forum. Not my problem! Anyone who wants to Know Almighty GOD....HE's not hard to find. He's got ALL the answers...I don't. I'm just VERY Thankful for HIS help, protection... Love and care!!!

Old 09-11-2011, 06:28 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OK, you are pro capital punishment, you are unusual. Most people who support taking the life of a baby see nothing wrong with allowing murders to spend the remaining years of their life in prison, but God forbid, no not execute them.

NIta
Actually Nita.....there are a lot of things that I agree with the Republicans on.

But, unless they abandon their quest to ban abortion.....I will never vote for one.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
There are many fools commenting on this issue....on this forum.
There's that self-awareness again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections