Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 09:48 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I don't think single mothers {or Bristol} are tramps.....but apparently some people do.
Isn't it a bit ol fashioned to be offended by words like tramp, ho, or **** these days? I mean really, you make fun of people that promote virtue and abstinence, as if the concept is impossible or something. It used to be very possible, and common. A date meant a date, not a sleepover. Now STD's are rampant, and sex is reduced to mutual masturbation. Children are viewed as the unfortunate consequence. That's not progress.
Funny the word sl_t is censored.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 09:58 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Pelosi 58 million, Michael Moore 50 million, but Wall St are the criminals. LOL
Pelosi's wealth largely comes from her husband, who is a successful businessman. Michael Moore is a successful film producer.

I fail to see your point.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:59 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Isn't it a bit ol fashioned to be offended by words like tramp, ho, or **** these days?
Would you take that position if I called your mother, wife, or daughter one of those words?

Old 11-09-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Would you take that position if I called your mother, wife, or daughter one of those words?
Yes, but only because I'm old fashioned. I believe in family values, God, virtue, good vs evil, heaven n hell, morals, all that stuff that liberals despise. Pretty much what Herman Cain believes in.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:57 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
It's fun watching right-wing nuts using their dirty tricks on each other.

Any minute now, Herman Cain is going to strike back and it's going to be dirty, despicable and typical Republican.

Quote:
Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

Within 24 hours of Bialek's press conference, friends and acquaintances of hers stepped forward to say that she's a "gold-digger," that she was constantly in financial trouble -- having filed for personal bankruptcy twice -- and, of course, that she had lived in Axelrod's apartment building at 505 North Lake Shore Drive, where, she admits, she knew the man The New York Times calls Obama's "hired muscle."

Throw in some federal tax evasion, and she's Obama's next Cabinet pick.

Ann Coulter - November 9, 2011 - DAVID AXELROD'S PATTERN OF SEXUAL MISBEHAVIOR

Old 11-10-2011, 01:20 AM

wow, that's despicable. I hope Ann is scheduling some interviews for next week, everybody needs to hear this.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
It's fun watching right-wing nuts using their dirty tricks on each other.

Any minute now, Herman Cain is going to strike back and it's going to be dirty, despicable and typical Republican.

If it is fun for you, I guess it shows how simple minds work. I don't think many think this is fun. Most of us want to see it over.

Nita

Old 11-10-2011, 04:27 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
So you think it's cool to have children out of wedlock, then spend 10 years in litigation over a false paternity suit against a man who ends up suing her for false allegations? Supporting women that choose to raise children without a father figure is not good for society, or the children that you pretend to care so much about, unless they are in the womb, then you couldn't care less.
She's a gold digger that can't hold down a job, filed bankruptcy twice. Accuses a man with a stellar reputation, at the height of his career, of sexual advances 14 years ago? come on, you do not want to defend this one Annie. Men are not the enemy!
I never said I thought it was cool to have children out of wedlock.....but that is the trend these days, isn't it? {So much for gay marriage damaging the institution of marriage, BTW. }

WTH are you saying, aren't you one of those people that think a pregnant woman should have the baby no matter the circumstance?

What I find so very hypocritical, coming from you, a pro-lifer, is to bad mouth single women having children.

So which is it for you? Should single women have the baby or abort? According to your post.....she should abort....for the benefit of society. If the daddy doesn't want to marry and be a father.....the woman should abort for the benefit of society......fatherless children are bad for society.

Personally, I don't care who has a baby......as long as they pay to raise it by themselves without relying on the taxpayers to do it for them.

Having baby after baby after baby and throwing them onto the taxpayer to support is one of the things that is destroying this country.....not single mothers who work and support their children on their own.

And, it remains to be seen if Herman Cain is a man with a stellar reputation....this is far from over. And....these allegations were brought forward not by the women involved, but by someone out to take down Cain.....more than likely one of his Republican opponents. Obama has nothing to fear from the likes of Herman Cain.....as far as his political knowledge and fitness as a POTUS....he is right up there with Sarah Palin. LOL

Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Isn't it a bit ol fashioned to be offended by words like tramp, ho, or **** these days? I mean really, you make fun of people that promote virtue and abstinence, as if the concept is impossible or something. It used to be very possible, and common. A date meant a date, not a sleepover. Now STD's are rampant, and sex is reduced to mutual masturbation. Children are viewed as the unfortunate consequence. That's not progress.
Funny the word sl_t is censored.
What I am offended by is the fact that women who have sex outside of marriage are called tramps {usually by "hollier than thou" Republicans} while married men hitting on women is "just a man being a man".

If you are going to thump that bible and sing about Jesus.....you damn well better have your own house in order.

Don't point your finger at others and try to legislate your version of morality if you can't even live up to it yourself.....that is the big problem with Republicans.

THAT is why it is so much more egregious when Republicans get caught in sexual scandals.

Old 11-10-2011, 05:20 AM

2,619 posts, read 3,150,063 times
Cain has been a public figure for several years. He has a talk show on WSB, Atlanta, or did for a long time. He ran for Senate sometime back. He's been in this campaign for months now. Why didn't the press or the alleged victims break the news years ago, or when he first announced running for President? They all knew where to find him, he wasn't hidden away until now. Waiting til he got ahead was merely a tactic to destroy our strongest GOP candidate & leave us in midstream with a weaker candidate.

I do not believe he did what he was accused of, or at most a minor action or statement was blown up from a mole hill into a mountain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections