Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 08:44 PM

659 posts, read 1,146,157 times

Advertisements

Obama will NEVER make the election again, he ruined things even worse than the last one did when he was in office...you are dreaming my friend if you think he has a chance, no way in hell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 05:02 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
Obama will NEVER make the election again, he ruined things even worse than the last one did when he was in office...you are dreaming my friend if you think he has a chance, no way in hell!
Don't you find it rather sad, concerning both parties, no matter what party someone is, regardless of the candidates, they will vote for them. Lets say I'm republican, been born and raised republican...and I'm not as I got so sick and tired of the corruption from both parties, I registered Independent. However, there was a time, when young, I was a republican, and would not deviate from a repub, regardless of how bad he was as a President, I would back his corruption to the hilt...it's really insane...how many people think that way, which causes the extremists...if people would only wake up and realize, they've got us where they want us...no matter who gets in, and I'm convinced they already know, "they" meaning the people who really run this country and "not" our government.

But, yes, indeed Windchimes, I certainly hope Obama doesn't get in again, but right now, the Republican Candidates look like a joke to me...however, the democrates are not much better...look at Obama...and how he was and is, worse then Bush, and I thought no one could be worse, however, every election we vote in incompetants...

also, we've got to some how get rid of Congress and get some real people in there who are going to do something for the betterment of this country rather then people who are constantly fighting each other...working for the corporations...and rich. It is really pathetic, it's a no win battle, no matter who they give us to vote for, it's all a set up, game, and joke...they make sure they're puppets get in. And after what happened with the votes in Florida that time, I will tell you this....I'm sure, they already know who is getting in and they made darn sure it wasn't Herman Cain, didn't they.

Again, maybe it's better he didn't get in, b/c I'm sure, he would have given Perry a real run for his money and maybe even won...he had some great ideas. But they made sure he would be out of the race...so, now he's not a threat. But if he had made it in, I'm afraid in doing something for this country/people, he would have perhaps ended up like Kennedy. Kennedy did his own thing...like him or not, he did not listen to the powers that be...and Cain felt and wave very vocal about the fact that something has to be done about the illegals, they have to start paying they're way...he wanted to come down on drugs big time..he wanted to tax the rich...regardless of his being right or wrong...each and every candidate has some good ideas and some bad ideas...we can't have it all, no one is perfect, and no, Cain surely did not handle those accusations right...he wasn't prepared...but my prediction did come into fruiation...when I started watching him, listening to him and he started getting popular, boom, the floor was dropped out from underneath him. And Newt and Perry, what jokes...there is no one competent any longer, no one who is able to come out and say, this is what I'm going to do. Sometimes, you've got to make unpopular decissions and sometimes people have to give up things for a while, to get things back on track...Cain was prepared to do that...and regardless of what he did in the bedroom, or "not" I'd still vote for him...but, I'm desperate, so, sigh, we'll never know.

Why do you think men like General Swartskuff, or Colin Powell never ran...because they would refuse to do what the corporations and rich giants want them to do. And Powell's wife said it on camera, that she wouldn't allow her husband to run, b/c she feared for his life....
It isn't about having a black or white, or hispanic in there, it's about who is going to be they're puppet...
When Kennedy was murdered, then his brother, it became quit obvious. This country is run by corruption and greed. And it ain't gonna change, until we the people wise up...they love the fact that we're so dedicated to our parties...they keep us at each other's throats...it's always been like that.

Windchimes, I certainly hope your right...but ya gotta wonder, who next? What will he do to ruin this country even more...it's absurd the greed that has enveloped our nation, and it's society. Look back in history, when did every great nation fall? When they became immoral and corrupt...

Last edited by cremebrulee; 12-10-2011 at 05:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections