Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:13 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,608,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So you are against a womans right to chose, got it
Have you ever seen a 16 week fetus?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 08:24 AM

37,956 posts, read 17,896,841 times
Quote:
It is about ideas, not policy, he would have to elected to the Whitehouse for it to be policy.
When a policy has previously been enacted and he backs that policy, it's a policy. Nice try though.

Quote:
I disagree with many of his ideas, but you refuse to believe that
No I don't. I truly believe you disagree with some of his polices since you are ignorant of the issues. Most of the time your posts are factless and incorrect since you have been proven wrong often enough.

Quote:
and instead make false claims over and over
No I don't. I'll be waiting for you to show me a false claim.

Quote:
is if the lie can be made truth by repeating it enough times.
I'll be waiting for you to show me which is a lie.

So which policy of his is bad and why? Not the made up policies in your horrific OP which you didn't comment on showing no substance what so ever.
The policy of not interfering with the free market and avoiding the economic collapse that ruined this country?
Or the policy that would have prevented 9/11 and therefore the deaths of our citizens and our military personnel.
Is it any wonder Ron Paul gets more donations from active military personnel than all the candidates combined including Obama? You should talk to people who have been in combat. Hopefully you'll learn something.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 12-17-2011 at 08:40 AM..

Old 12-17-2011, 08:36 AM

37,956 posts, read 17,896,841 times
Quote:
There are limits to freedom, that is why we have laws and regulations,
No there's not and you don't get to decide that. Limits are imposed by control freaks who love to run others lives.

Quote:
otherwise some Will abuse those freedoms, that is the simple reality.
You cannot abuse freedom. You can however infringe on the rights of others. Learn the difference please.
Quote:
To bad you cannot, or will not, see that, those are your limits and I understand that,
The only thing limited here is your ability to understand what freedom means. To bad you cannot, or will not see that. The limits are those of a tyrant who loves to impose his will on others using force.

Quote:
I just do not agree with being that limited, I prefer the entire picture over sound bites.
Speaking of soundbites, do you have another absurd post with half truths you're going to say is factual? lmao
Only you get to decide what is the right way to live for others, right? Our rights don't mean a thing because someone like you knows what's best for others. Completely ignoring the fact that our fore fathers fought a revolution against the very tyrants, control freaks and ideals that you love. Whose freedoms are you going to take away next.
Obviously you hate muslims and, or people in the Middle East that look different than you. You think it's okay to show no respect for property rights and kill innocent people.
How about you run your own life and don't use force on others to get your way. You've got a lot of work to do just in that area. We all do

Old 12-17-2011, 09:05 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Have you ever seen a 16 week fetus?
Abortion is not legal at 16 weeks, I do not see the point other than you are pointing out that it is a fetus not a baby yet.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No there's not and you don't get to decide that. Limits are imposed by control freaks who love to run others lives.

You cannot abuse freedom. You can however infringe on the rights of others. Learn the difference please.

The only thing limited here is your ability to understand what freedom means. To bad you cannot, or will not see that. The limits are those of a tyrant who loves to impose his will on others using force.

Speaking of soundbites, do you have another absurd post with half truths you're going to say is factual? lmao
Only you get to decide what is the right way to live for others, right? Our rights don't mean a thing because someone like you knows what's best for others. Completely ignoring the fact that our fore fathers fought a revolution against the very tyrants, control freaks and ideals that you love. Whose freedoms are you going to take away next.
Obviously you hate muslims and, or people in the Middle East that look different than you. You think it's okay to show no respect for property rights and kill innocent people.
How about you run your own life and don't use force on others to get your way. You've got a lot of work to do just in that area. We all do
More Lies and personal attacks, nothing new from you. If you do not like the topic or me please feel free to ignore both.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
When a policy has previously been enacted and he backs that policy, it's a policy. Nice try though.

No I don't. I truly believe you disagree with some of his polices since you are ignorant of the issues. Most of the time your posts are factless and incorrect since you have been proven wrong often enough.

No I don't. I'll be waiting for you to show me a false claim.

I'll be waiting for you to show me which is a lie.

So which policy of his is bad and why? Not the made up policies in your horrific OP which you didn't comment on showing no substance what so ever.
The policy of not interfering with the free market and avoiding the economic collapse that ruined this country?
Or the policy that would have prevented 9/11 and therefore the deaths of our citizens and our military personnel.
Is it any wonder Ron Paul gets more donations from active military personnel than all the candidates combined including Obama? You should talk to people who have been in combat. Hopefully you'll learn something.
Everything to say about me, which by the way are off topic, are LIES. But I expect no less from You.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:11 AM

393 posts, read 652,952 times
Quote:
Abortion is not legal at 16 weeks, I do not see the point other than you are pointing out that it is a fetus not a baby yet.
One reason only not to vote for Ron Paul. The man has no clue, that in this day and age, whether we like it or not, we have to be involved in FOREIGN AFFAIRS and have an Aggressive FOREIGN POLICY and this man has no clue. That's dangerous for America any way you look at it.

I highly agree with Ron Paul about the Federal Reserve and a couple other things but for the most part conservatives look at him like the crazy uncle who only shows up at Thanksgiving!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
One reason only not to vote for Ron Paul. The man has no clue, that in this day and age, whether we like it or not, we have to be involved in FOREIGN AFFAIRS and have an Aggressive FOREIGN POLICY and this man has no clue. That's dangerous for America any way you look at it.

I highly agree with Ron Paul about the Federal Reserve and a couple other things but for the most part conservatives look at him like the crazy uncle who only shows up at Thanksgiving!
Thanks for addressing the topic in a civil and adult manner
I agree, there are some of his ideas that I do agree with, stopping the war on drugs and cutting off the flow of money we do not have to other nations, including ones that are not our friends are two. I also disagree with his ideas on the military, in my opinion he would reduce our capability to defend ourselves abroad and at home, we have a small military when compared to the past and Iraq and Afganistan put them at their limits where the NG was actually involved. Had a major conflict started such as with China or Russia we would have sc*#wed. Not to mention his idea to go through the back door, States, to take away the right of Millions of American women the right to make their own choice. No I cannot support Paul on those policy ideas alone.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:20 AM

45,250 posts, read 26,493,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post

Ron Paul understands foreign policy far better than Obama or any of the neocon would be's, and it's called peace through "diplomacy".
You know, like when Kennedy negotiated with the Russians to take their missiles out of Cuba?

The days of preemptive bombing and killing innocents to force regime change are over.We can't afford it, financially or morally.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:30 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,158,161 times
Quote:
Ok, no material from the site is posted here, the good reasons are still there for those interested to read and learn more about Paul and a few of many reasons why Paul is Not the answer, please stay on topic.

10 Reasons Not To Vote For Ron Paul
This information is deceptive. In particular the one that states....

2. Ron Paul would deny women control of their bodies and reproductive rights.Ron Paul makes it very clear that one of his aims is to repeal Roe v. Wade. He has also co sponsored 4 separate bills to “To provide that human life shall be deemed to exist from conception.” This, of course, goes against current medical and scientific information as well as our existing laws and precedents. Please see these links: H.R.2597 and H.R.392

Ron Paul is in favor of repealing Roe vs. Wade because these types of decisions should be up to each individual state, and not federal government.

People who know and understand the Constitution of the United States of America understand that this is how it is SUPPOSED to be. He is simply trying to bring back what our founding fathers intended from the very beginning.

I support him 100 percent and I will vote for him if he makes the ticket.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections