Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 01:21 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,688,591 times

Advertisements

Well the more I see the Romney and Newt love fest see the nomination coming down to these lovely moderate republicans.

So the question I ask the republican party is are you serious THIS TIME ABOUT LIMITED GOVERNMENT or just going to pretend you are.

Based on the history of Newt and Mittens I expect more Obama and Bush policies.

Print, Borrow, bailout and pretend to run the world.

With that being said every Ron Paul supporter has a few views that just keep us from voting for more of the same.

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES
4. WE VOTE FOR LIBERTY and our constitution.

Since none of these people will LEAD toward liberty we have no other choice but to vote accordingly.

This country is in a revolution, join or die

Ron Paul 2012
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2012, 06:40 PM

29,220 posts, read 22,410,518 times
Best of luck to you.

There is nothing I would like to see more than a re-defined Republican party with Ron Paul as the nominee go head to head with President Obama.

But it ain't gonna happen. There's a 3-way split in the Republican party that shows no sign at all of ever healing and coming back together. One of them is the Paulistas, and they have neither the numbers, time left, or the money to sway the other two before the real fight begins.

Holding Paul out as the last, best hope to defeat the incumbent President isn't working. The Constitution, hallowed as it is, does not fill many bellies by itself alone, and most folks aren't worried about the constitutionality of things very much right now.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:51 PM

21,172 posts, read 19,774,934 times
Do you think Paul can beat Obama?

Before answering that, consider the intelligence level of the people who put Obama in office in the first place.

And vote accordingly.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,971,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Well the more I see the Romney and Newt love fest see the nomination coming down to these lovely moderate republicans.

So the question I ask the republican party is are you serious THIS TIME ABOUT LIMITED GOVERNMENT or just going to pretend you are.

With that being said every Ron Paul supporter has a few views that just keep us from voting for more of the same.

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES

Since none of these people will LEAD toward liberty we have no other choice but to vote accordingly.

Ron Paul 2012

Old 01-26-2012, 07:31 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,014,347 times
Quote:

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES

Ron Paul 2012
I wholeheartedly agree. I'd rep you again if I could but the board settings won't let me so here's a big .

Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM

865 posts, read 677,508 times
Paul is going to be the only Republican that can beat Obama in the general election. Spin things however you want, but thats the bottom line.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:25 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,189,594 times
Quote:

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES

Ron Paul 2012

Damn, every time I read a post such as this I'm proud to be a Ron Paul
supporter.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
--Abraham Lincoln

Old 01-26-2012, 11:21 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,026,993 times
There is no revolution.
There are about 150 or so people here in a Ron Paul Fan Group ( I'll be nice and include the obvious duplicate accounts). About 5-10 spam daily.

There are about 200k people following your god on twitter, which is way behind Newt, and still behind Romney.

The only people who support Paul are on his multiple fansites.

No revolution, just a bunch of odd people, who can't accept the fact they are a extreme minority.

They will whine and ***** as their candidate is rejected at each state...again.
Then the excuses will begin.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,003,720 times
Quote:

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES

Ron Paul 2012

A big thumbs up to ya Liberty!

Old 01-27-2012, 07:11 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,953,955 times
Quote:

1. Obama sucks
2. Mitt/Newt suck
3. WE HAVE PRINCPLES

Ron Paul 2012
Amen! Ron Paul is the only candidate that can bring together both the (original)Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street, not to mention the Military.
This country is in Revolution Mode NOW! If you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections