Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 11:10 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
THis goes beyond "given incorrect numbers".

A 5 second google search can show how wrong he is.

I do all the time.
Good for you, I wish more would, but I wasn't responding you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
I think Santorum is Insane, but what the Dutch think of him is rather irrelevant, its sort of like the Chicago Tribune criticizing a German PM, it doesnt really matter to the voters of Germany.
..but his insanity is so over the top that he's getting attention from people that would not ordinarily be that interested in our primary elections. He's a laughing stock and an embarrasment.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:22 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
What has he stolen?
And yes, please go on.
Rick Santorum's School Scandal
How the public-school-loathing GOP candidate used Pennsylvania's taxpayer dollars to school his kids in Virginia
Rick Santorum's School Scandal | Mother Jones

Old 02-25-2012, 12:09 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Being you show so much "respect" to others I won't tell you where you can stuff it.
Dear me, I seem to have caused some consternation in bringing facts to the debate.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:23 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Comments that Rick Santorum made about euthanasia in the Netherlands have caused a stir in the Dutch media, largely because the figures Santorum used appear to be either exaggerated or outdated and other allegations he makes about the practice are not backed by evidence.

Dutch news sources have picked up the story and reacted with outrage. “Rick Santorum Thinks He Knows the Netherlands: Murder of the Elderly on a Grand Scale,’’ read a headline in the daily newspaper NRC Handelsblad.

The Santorum campaign did not respond to a request for documentation of Santorum’s claims. But independent sources show the number of euthanasia cases appears to be much lower than Santorum suggested.

A Dutch politician wants his government to publicly rebuke Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum for claiming that forced euthanasia is legal in the Netherlands and that the elderly are being killed against their will.

The Dutch Embassy in Washington has declined to comment on Santorum’s recent remarks, The New York Times reported this week. An embassy spokeswoman said the Dutch government wanted to stay out of the American presidential campaign, the Times reported.

On Thursday, Dutch Member of Parliament Frans Timmermans, a leading member of the opposition left-leaning Labor Party in The Hague, blasted his government’s silence.

World News - Santorum comments on forced euthanasia cause stir in Netherlands

How embarassing to have this guy as a possible candidate, let alone a POTUS.
Well, now the rest of the world will know what whackjobs the Repugs have for candidates.

WHY was Insanetorum even discussing what the Dutch do??

What is wrong with him...I mean besides being an ignorant sweater vest wearing jerk off???

Old 02-25-2012, 12:31 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
The sad thing is that more or less all Republican candidates are at his intellectual level. Such stupid statements could have come from any of them...

Old 02-25-2012, 12:36 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
The sad thing is that more or less all Republican candidates are at his intellectual level. Such stupid statements could have come from any of them...
Include their followers in that statement.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:28 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Talk about a wild rant!

and of course you don't know what the h..l you are talking about.

I complain about ALL name calling, not just from one side.

Talk about an over the top emotive "wild rant" deflection. You neither addressed the "Pansy" or "drug capital" name calling by your fellow travellers, either before or since your imbecilic response.

Likewise the points of my post that have since been proven accurate by other posters with links to facts, but hey, you keep right on deflecting sunshine, no one is noticing

Last edited by BruSan; 02-25-2012 at 01:40 PM..

Old 02-25-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Rick Santorum's School Scandal
How the public-school-loathing GOP candidate used Pennsylvania's taxpayer dollars to school his kids in Virginia
Rick Santorum's School Scandal | Mother Jones
First, Mother Jones is just another left publication.

Second, are you agreeing with chi that he has stolen something?

If you are , why haven't charges been levied against him?

People come on here all the time making outrageous statements and they turn out to be nothing but hot air.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Dear me, I seem to have caused some consternation in bringing facts to the debate.
No facts just B.S You aren't worthy of any more replies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections