Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 09:19 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,433,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
Most Republicans hate him exactly because he won't pre-agree to a war with Iran. .
While I agree with most of your post,do you really think 'most republicans' want to go to war with Iran?We have been threatening to do something with Iran since before I joined the marine corps in 1980.....we will likely still be threatening,and nothing more ,30 years from now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 01:59 PM

1,973 posts, read 2,273,248 times
The answer is NONE.. The answer would also be ...NONE for the number of companies those Goverments would allow to hire said illegals for substandard wages and there by add to already failing public programs and services..
Which states are at fault for this the most? Well it ALL STARTED with Texas Arizona and California . When did it really start? WWII.. Why did it continue and even grow after WWII with all the returning Vets needing jobs and ALL of the Munition factories being closed? Because Farmers had gotten spoiled and GREEDY $$ by paying substandard wages to Mexicans, wages even lower than the starvation wages paid to Americans before the start of the war.. How did it continue? Citizens of those three states all looked the other way or were Actually hiring the cheap ILLEGAL Workers..So I guess you can now see and maybe unders..and how this came to be.. All because of greedy sleazy thieving __________.. you try filling in the blank So keep giving illegals work and they will keep coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Can guarantee you one thing for sure....there isn't another country in this entire world that would allow the invasion of illegal, undocumented people coming across their borders by the MILLIONS. Not ONE. If that were to happen to Russia, Iran, Germany, France....there would be MILITARY action to stop the flow AND to find the illegal people and get them the hell OUT. Go ahead and try to say I am wrong about that!!

I wonder how those mamby pamby libs would feel with a tent city of illegal immigrants camped out in THEIR town down the street from them...or 5 families of them moving in next door? Probably wouldn't be so enthusiastic I'm guessing.

Old 07-14-2015, 04:59 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Replying to a 3 year old thread . . . . about Ron Paul?

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections