Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 AM

833 posts, read 1,714,244 times

Advertisements

And...........can't stop blaming everyone else for his failures
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 11:55 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
"He picked Joe Biden to be vice president, just to show he doesnt need one" LOLOLOLOL

That was funny.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:31 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
I thought this was a joke. (Well it is pretty funny.)
Quote:
Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts, Ask Their Guests To Donate To His Campaign Instead…
You can even register your wedding on his campaign website. Could he be any more pompous?

Old 06-22-2012, 02:14 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,096,310 times
This ad won't work with young, single women. This ad will make them want to sleep with Obama.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:47 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,155,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
This just proves how arrogant he and his team are....if I got a card/email saying someone donated money for an important event in my life...to any campaign...muchless his....I would eliminate them from my list of friends or acknowledged relatives....the condensending attitude toward the average American just continues....

Old 06-22-2012, 03:48 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
No, it isn't feeble minded.
Doubling down by defending playing the race card. Wow!

Nancy Pelosi, is that you?

Old 06-22-2012, 03:51 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
I saw a pop-up with Elizabeth Fauxahontas Warren mining for data & donations similarly as Obama's own "send the Narcissist-in-Chief a Father's Day card" web ad.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Nice - asking people getting married to give up their start up money - so he can start up again? Sounds like the President is asking for a bailout check. Okay- I can see that..he's got to do what he has to do....I am surprised that the first lady has not started a drive where food stamps should be given to support the campaign ..under the guise of fighting childhood obesity.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
It's actually quite funny for the most part. My take on it?

Nobel Prize = True, but not really his fault. Still, shouldn't the Nobel Prize have gone to the USA as a whole if at all? The whole notion is that we got over our racism and elected a black President after all. But that's all kinda Meh. "You accepted the Nobel Prize!!" ain't gonna win the election.
Slamming health care through despite the majority of Americans being against it -- which is by definition extremely arrogant. "You don't know what is best for you. I do." = True
Hating on the Supreme Court = True, that was a blunder for sure.
Joe Biden = True. The guy is seriously just awful. He's like an elderly Dan Quayle.
The Bin Ladin part = Partisan nonsense. We CAN'T know what anyone else would have done. Obama acted and he got that one right.

The finish? Demonizing and very biased, but pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a campaign ad. Ain't like the Dems are playing nice either. How many times do we hear the word "cult" tossed around these days? That's more taboo IMHO. And though nobody important in their party will say that word, but I think somebody is whipping up some good ol' fashioned bigotry in the Democrat ranks. This ad did not attack Obama because he's black or because of what church he goes to. Conclusion: Highly biased but all fair game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections