Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 01:25 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,193,891 times

Advertisements

Anne's only getting in on it because she doesn't want it coming out that she had a "procedure" after getting impregnated with centaur babies by Dr. Rafalca.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 01:26 AM

19,214 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
How do you know if he refuses to release his tax returns???

Because he hasn't been in trouble with the IRS. Duh

Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Because he hasn't been in trouble with the IRS. Duh
Just because you haven't been audited doesn't mean you aren't a cheater.

Getting away with something doesn't mean you are not guilty.

Show us those damn returns Romney!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 01:29 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
Shock! This is just another media / Democrat (but I repeat myself) distortion. Ann Romney didn't say "you people":

Did Ann Romney Say ‘You People?’, The Road Argument at a Truck Shop, Boehner on Bachmann, Rubio’s Anti-Pledge Drive (PM Note) - ABC News
I had no idea she said you people. Thanks for letting me know she and mitt are still just as arrogant and oblivious as ever. Because they're being asked to disclose how long now and they're still hedging???

Next they'll claim being victimized by straightforward questions like-- name one SCOTUS decision besides Roe V Wade.

Any chance you could get a candidate on your ticket that wasn't evil? I'm just saying, this long long train of evil is getting painful to watch.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:31 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:

I'd rather he show us his fanny and let republicans take a hose to the whole party. Their not fit for office. Not a one of them.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:31 AM

19,214 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Just because you haven't been audited doesn't mean you aren't a cheater.

Getting away with something doesn't mean you are not guilty.

I never said he was never audited. People are audited all the time. According to the IRS, he hasn't done anything illegal or it would have been in the news.

Only one reason people want to see his tax returns. They're nosy. They want to see the bottom line of just how wealthy this man is. So what? Who cares? He's wealthy and that makes him bad? I say have all Congress members, Senate Members and everyone who holds a position in DC show their tax returns. You'll find more crooks there than in any Presidential candidate.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:34 AM

52 posts, read 44,702 times
Has it been forgotten she was speaking to a woman of color when she made that remark? You people could mean more than the liberal media coming from Ann. Ann put emphasis on you people.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:57 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit2atl View Post
Whats the deal with this woman? She just gives this persona that "I'm above you"

Im an American citizen, who really wants to now more about the Romney family and I get this you don't need to know about me vibe. Why don't they just release the taxes to put the issue to rest? Unless you have something to hide?
They obviously do have something to hide,if their finances were made known people would see just how much they have to hide.
As for Ann Romney's "You People" you can hear the blatant pomposity in the comment, She may as well have said "You pathetic servants" I think she doesnt even get the concept that "you people" are actually "We the people"
How this pompous 1%er Mitt Romney can garner so much support from the 99% is astounding.The guy is going to gut just about every social program he can find,starting with repealing all aspects of Obama care,got a pre existing condition? think you'll ever get sick?can you afford private schools as the public system will be gone Etc,etc,etc, if i were a Republican an not a 1% i'd think twice about handing my country over to this elitist used car salesman

Old 07-20-2012, 02:58 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit2atl View Post
Whats the deal with this woman? She just gives this persona that "I'm above you"

Im an American citizen, who really wants to now more about the Romney family and I get this you don't need to know about me vibe. Why don't they just release the taxes to put the issue to rest? Unless you have something to hide?
Racist.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:06 AM

410 posts, read 342,225 times
You people! Lol. WTF is it with libs lately? Seriously, YOU PEOPLE are going off the deep end. Is it because your emperor has no clothes and you're just now realizing what the rest of us have known for years?

Lol at the title of this thread. Misinformation, what libs do best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections