Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So the fact that is was with a 17 yr old has nothing to do with it? Yeah, try again.
17 is legal.. YOU try again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 09:19 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,078,289 times
Quote:
So the fact that is was with a 17 yr old has nothing to do with it? Yeah, try again.
Hey, bro, why not stop deflecting and admit the truth that their are many perverted sexually charged scumbags in the Democrat party as well

Or are you too partisan to see past your blinders?

Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,223,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Hey, bro, why not stop deflecting and admit the truth that their are many perverted sexually charged scumbags in the Democrat party as well

Or are you too partisan to see past your blinders?
Hey bro, I think he should step down from this stupid move on his part, legal or not....and he did so yeah.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Hey bro, I think he should step down from this stupid move on his part, legal or not....and he did so yeah.
So you dont like gay people either, and think men who have sex with other men, is a disqualification for holding public office?

Old 08-23-2012, 09:22 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,078,289 times
Quote:
Thats good then..... bro..... at least you can see the truth unlike some of the other rape apologist Dem partisans on this thread

Old 08-23-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Thats good then..... bro..... at least you can see the truth unlike some of the other rape apologist Dem partisans on this thread
Actually most Democrats were calling for him to step down....unless you think pghquest is a Democrat.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Actually most Democrats were calling for him to step down....unless you think pghquest is a Democrat.
I didnt call for him to step down, in fact I stood up for him because he did nothing wrong. I see its you Democrats who think gay men are disqualified to hold public office.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you dont like gay people either, and think men who have sex with other men, is a disqualification for holding public office?
Wrong, guess again....oh and if you are wondering, I voted for a openly gay mayor when I lived in Portland. And I will be living in NYC during their next mayor election and the openly gay mayoral candidate Christine Quinn will probably get my vote too.

So yeah, you are still wrong.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Wrong, guess again....oh and if you are wondering, I voted for a openly gay mayor when I lived in Portland. And I will be living in NYC during their next mayor election and the openly gay mayoral candidate Christine Quinn will probably get my vote too.

So yeah, you are still wrong.
Could care less who you voted for when you were in Portland, you calling for him to step down now makes you a hypocrite. I guess gays are good enough for Democrats to take their votes, but not good enough to stand behind when he has sex with another male. I dont for a second think you'd be calling for him to step down if he hooked up with a chick.. Bill Clinton comes to mind..

Old 08-23-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I didnt call for him to step down, in fact I stood up for him because he did nothing wrong. I see its you Democrats who think gay men are disqualified to hold public office.
Just in case you missed who started this thread to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
MN Democrat tests limits of well-known axiom on political death « Hot Air

Media silence as Democrat has gay encounter at rest stop with barely legal boy. Sick, disgusting, yet accepted and not seen as any problem with liberals and media
Sounds like a Con upset about fictional media silence on this issue.

Oh and in case you are wondering, I and most people in general would want him to step down regardless of the sex of the 17 yr old, legal or not. It was a poor judgement call on his part as being an elected official.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections