Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 02:26 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some one wrote me a PM saying "woman are not breeders" I beg to differ..healthy men and woman are breeders..woman just happen to carry the product...really old men are not breeders- super old woman are not breeders- lesbians are not breeders- and gay men are not breeders...........Woman are capable of breeding....the term woman originated with the idea...of WOMB MAN...being all from man kind- it is a man with a womb..That womb is for breeding- why is that so ugly too you...I am not telling you to breed- that's up too you...............................as The modern American female declares "woman are not breeders" Ten million woman from other nations will enter into America who will say "we are breeders and mothers: These new arrivals will breed YOU right out of existence. Not every woman in the world thinks like American eccentric feminists...Look at the Muslims...Their children will rule America- because you have no childern
just because a woman can breed doesn't mean she should be forced to. when you want to take away our ability to control our reproductive systems for ourselves you are essentially saying that is all we are...breeders. women are much more then that

Old 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Excuse me......my "BREEDING CAREER"?

Tell me.....just how much money can a woman expect to earn if she pursues a "breeding career".....$30,000 a year, $60,000 a year, $100,000 a year? Hourly, salary....or do we get paid by how many pieces we produce? Do we get paid less if the piece we produce is of low quality or defective?

This little phrase of yours says it all. It says exactly how you and others of your ilk really feel about women.

You see us as the property of men, to be used and bred, just as you use and breed those sows you have laying about in your barns.

I have news for you, the days of women being the chattel of men are long gone.....and they are NEVER coming back......too bad for you.

BTW....isn't it about time your daughter quits dabbling about in the working world of men and gets down to what she was put on this earth to do.......breed? How many precious children have been denied life while she has been shirking her true duty? Shame on her.
When a woman is married- her husband and the father of her children are her property. The days of men being chattel and having their rights to reproduction are fading fast..Men are responsible for creating children also..so men have strong maternal instincts.

The last few decades sure has poisoned the minds of some woman. They act as if having children is the lowest thing on earth. I have two daughters and two sons...My eldest daughter does not spend her time "dabbling" in the working world of men- She is more useful than that- she assists in the running of an NGO..and for her working is not about how much money she can make- Both of my daughters desperately want to have children...somehow..both are afflicted with medical issues that may make this impossible.

My daughters were not put on this earth just to have children..they are intelligent and independent young woman who will do wonderful and useful things in the world- both would be delighted to have the privilege of having a child...but if they don't my angels will still serve a good purpose on this earth..

I look out my window in the morning and see that 80% of the work force is female...they are dashing about all stressed and trying not to be late for work...I am sure if most of these young woman could fine a good man...most would enjoy motherhood and raising a family rather than being some geeks who push computer buttons all day long doing worthless labor....Times have changed- woman are starting to figure out that the promises of old school feminists - that consisted of financial freedom is not what it was cracked up to be..

There is nothing wrong with motherhood and being a spouse to a man...and having a traditional life...When I look back and when the mother of my children look back- Child rearing was the most enriching wonderful experience in the world- a great adventure....It is real wealth. I would do it all again- so would she...YES - I am a breeder and the mother of our children was a breeder- and I have more respect for her than some cranky and bitter female executive drinking 200 dollar bottles of wine and acting like some sort of mutant man...That is the way I see it.

Children are a joy- My youngest son just dropped by and we had coffee on the roof top garden...We sit...and I know one thing- I am a wealthy man...and he is happy that I am alive. His mother is busy taking care of her dying mother....we all take our turn at being helpless infants and helpless old people- Kids are good insurance.

Old 08-24-2012, 05:33 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This is a personal MEDICAL issue. It has no place in politics. And I am writing my check today to Harry Reid. I may hate and loathe Obama....but this one issue, regarding women's rights...has me now a card carrying Democrat.
I don't think I could ever vote for someone I loathe

Have you considered becoming a Libertarian.

"Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration" - Libertarian Party platform on abortion

Old 08-24-2012, 05:49 PM

464 posts, read 479,449 times
Quote:
When a woman is married- her husband and the father of her children are her property. The days of men being chattel and having their rights to reproduction are fading fast..Men are responsible for creating children also..so men have strong maternal instincts.

The last few decades sure has poisoned the minds of some woman. They act as if having children is the lowest thing on earth. I have two daughters and two sons...My eldest daughter does not spend her time "dabbling" in the working world of men- She is more useful than that- she assists in the running of an NGO..and for her working is not about how much money she can make- Both of my daughters desperately want to have children...somehow..both are afflicted with medical issues that may make this impossible.

My daughters were not put on this earth just to have children..they are intelligent and independent young woman who will do wonderful and useful things in the world- both would be delighted to have the privilege of having a child...but if they don't my angels will still serve a good purpose on this earth..

I look out my window in the morning and see that 80% of the work force is female...they are dashing about all stressed and trying not to be late for work...I am sure if most of these young woman could fine a good man...most would enjoy motherhood and raising a family rather than being some geeks who push computer buttons all day long doing worthless labor....Times have changed- woman are starting to figure out that the promises of old school feminists - that consisted of financial freedom is not what it was cracked up to be..

There is nothing wrong with motherhood and being a spouse to a man...and having a traditional life...When I look back and when the mother of my children look back- Child rearing was the most enriching wonderful experience in the world- a great adventure....It is real wealth. I would do it all again- so would she...YES - I am a breeder and the mother of our children was a breeder- and I have more respect for her than some cranky and bitter female executive drinking 200 dollar bottles of wine and acting like some sort of mutant man...That is the way I see it.

Children are a joy- My youngest son just dropped by and we had coffee on the roof top garden...We sit...and I know one thing- I am a wealthy man...and he is happy that I am alive. His mother is busy taking care of her dying mother....we all take our turn at being helpless infants and helpless old people- Kids are good insurance.

Children are a joy for those who want them.

I am Childfree and I would rather be a geek than a mother.

Kids are good insurance? How selfish of you...

Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I don't think I could ever vote for someone I loathe

Have you considered becoming a Libertarian.

"Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration" - Libertarian Party platform on abortion
Roe v Wade did take the government out of abortion.....and left it up to each woman to decide for herself.

The Democraric Party also supports women ....... and fights to protect Roe v Wade from those that would like to subvert it.

I will vote Democrat because Obama has a good chance of being reelected.

I will not vote for some Libertarian that has absolutely NO CHANCE of being elected.

Feel free to throw away your vote......I am not going to throw away mine.

BTW......I like Obama.....a lot.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:

The last few decades sure has poisoned the minds of some woman."""

So people who don't by your exact standard of living have poisoned minds???? All women should have the exact same interests or their minds are "poisoned"? how enlightened!

"""They act as if having children is the lowest thing on earth. I have two daughters and two sons...My eldest daughter does not spend her time "dabbling" in the working world of men"""""

The working world is also WOMEN'S.!!!! It does NOT belong to men.

"""- She is more useful than that- she assists in the running of an NGO..and for her working is not about how much money she can make- Both of my daughters desperately want to have children...somehow..both are afflicted with medical issues that may make this impossible.""""

OH! What failures as REAL women!!!!

My daughters were not put on this earth just to have children"""

Nor were any other women!

""..they are intelligent and independent young woman who will do wonderful and useful things in the world- both would be delighted to have the privilege of having a child...but if they don't my angels will still serve a good purpose on this earth.."""

And if they had children they wouldn't have too much time for all that useful stuff.

""I look out my window in the morning and see that 80% of the work force is female...""""

...in the working world of men" ???????

"""they are dashing about all stressed and trying not to be late for work...I am sure if most of these young woman could fine a good man...most would enjoy motherhood and raising a family rather than being some geeks who push computer buttons all day long doing worthless labor""""

Labor done by women is worthless??? WHO are YOU to decide what work is worthless???

""....Times have changed- woman are starting to figure out that the promises of old school feminists - that consisted of financial freedom is not what it was cracked up to be..""""

YES, in many cases it is...

"""There is nothing wrong with motherhood and being a spouse to a man...and having a traditional life...""""

Traditions change and YOUR traditions don't have to everyone's.

When I look back and when the mother of my children look back- Child rearing was the most enriching wonderful experience in the world- a great adventure....It is real wealth. I would do it all again- so would she...YES - I am a breeder and the mother of our children was a breeder- and I have more respect for her than some cranky and bitter female executive drinking 200 dollar bottles of wine and acting like some sort of mutant man...That is the way I see it.

His mother, the female , is busy taking care of her mother while you, the Royal Male, sun yourself....I got it.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
When a woman is married- her husband and the father of her children are her property. The days of men being chattel and having their rights to reproduction are fading fast..Men are responsible for creating children also..so men have strong maternal instincts. sorry no one, man or woman are property. of course some men have strong maternal instincts just as some women do not. to say all men do is not true.

The last few decades sure has poisoned the minds of some woman. They act as if having children is the lowest thing on earth. don't put all women in the same basket. many women, even pro choice women love being mothers and consider it the most important thing in there lives.

I have two daughters and two sons...My eldest daughter does not spend her time "dabbling" in the working world of men- "dabbling in the working world of men" women have brains and like to put them to use. no most are not dabbling at all. they enjoy and get as much fulfillment from their careers as men do from theirs. not every woman is fulfilled by being a SAHM

She is more useful than that- she assists in the running of an NGO..and for her working is not about how much money she can make- Both of my daughters desperately want to have children...somehow..both are afflicted with medical issues that may make this impossible. very sad for women who want to be moms and can't.

I look out my window in the morning and see that 80% of the work force is female...they are dashing about all stressed and trying not to be late for work... you have blinders on in your view of working women. being busy and productive doesn't mean working women are stressed when you see them dash about.

I am sure if most of these young woman could fine a good man...LOL most probably already have a "good man" most (some) would enjoy motherhood and raising a family rather than being some geeks who push computer buttons all day long doing worthless labor some woman like being a mother AND working....Times have changed- woman are starting to figure out that the promises of old school feminists - that consisted of financial freedom is not what it was cracked up to be..old school feminists have taught the women of the last 40 years they can work if they want. most women want to contribute to their families. for some that means working and they are proud and happy to do it.

There is nothing wrong with motherhood and being a spouse to a man...and having a traditional life...of course not if that is what you want and your partner doesn't mind having all the financial responsibility on their shoulders. When I look back and when the mother of my children look back- Child rearing was the most enriching wonderful experience in the world- a great adventure....It is real wealth. I would do it all again- so would she...YES - I am a breeder and the mother of our children was a breeder- and I have more respect for her than some cranky and bitter female executive drinking 200 dollar bottles of wine and acting like some sort of mutant man...That is the way I see it. your view of a cranky bitter drinking female executive is more than myopic. you should expand your horizons.

yes you are a wealthy man. you had a career and a family. every person deserves this including women

Old 08-24-2012, 10:15 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
Good for you and your wife. Is anyone allowed to live differently? My husband and I love raising our family together but we don't feel that the lifestyle that we have CHOOSEN for ourselves is the right one for everyone else on the planet. How arrogant. Maybe some of those women who are rushing to work are perfectly happy with their lives.

As far as Muslims and people coming from other countries to "outbreed" us....fine. When they have stripped the Earth of all it's natural resources like locusts they can pray to their god for manna from heaven or eat bare stone.

Quote:

Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:

To be blunt- I do not believe in killing angels and aborting their landings on earth. My first born has made the world better...As I mentioned with out Faith in the world...the place would be much darker...THANK GOD...for the faith I had in the holiness of human birth....Every person conceived has a purpose- This is something you can not explain to pro-choice advocates- The believe in the idea of unwanted children- There is no such thing.

We couldn't afford insurance when my wife was pregnant with our daughter and had to go to the county for pre-natal care. The county was insistent that we couldn't afford a child and should abort. The impression I got was that they feel that "people like us "(poor) shouldn't reproduce. Well, she's 25 now, graduated from college, married, and a sweet, delightful human being. We're not "poor" anymore either, praise God.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:32 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I just saw the news and there were women outside the future vice presidents speaking location with banners and signs yelling for "women's rights." I say the Democratic party is using these women in the worst way.

Question is why should a non-married lady need birth control in the first place? Surely she is not fornicating? Sex outside of marriage is an animal-like behavior. Surely American women should be civilized enough not to do this.

With so much birth control available for less than the cost of a manicure, why should any woman need to abort a child. Is she too stupid to go buy the pills? Look at the difference in the cost of the two birth control choices, pills vs. medical procedure??

I cannot imagine a civilized lady standing on the corner yelling to get the right to murder her own offspring. You are saying a lot about yourself when you do that and none of it is good.

I don't mean to be harsh, but some of you need to know what your behavior suggests about you. Rush only said what others are thinking. You need to think about that.

Do you realize you are with the political party that abused Sarah Palin. Hillary Clinton has not been treated very well by your party either and I particularly do not like the way Obama has treated her.

You have not thought this through. There are women who: are raped, whose birth control failed, whose financial situation changed such as loss of a job, whose baby has severe anomalies such as anacephaly, whose medical condition became worse with pregnancy,........ What kind of government would force a woman to have a baby?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections