Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 08:55 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,522,262 times

Advertisements

Revolt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 08:56 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,522,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I shall continue my hobby of restoring frescos:
My bet is that that 'restoration' will sell for millions in the next century.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,084,772 times
If Obama wins, I will probably lower wages even more, and more of a hiring freeze then currently.

Old 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,549,153 times
Ok, but what will those of you here do, especially those of you who post lies and half-truths and made up stuff about Obama, or who actually hate the man and what you think he stands for?

What WILL you do?

Seriously.

Old 08-24-2012, 05:56 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,143,323 times
Maybe Ill smack a news media person since they pretty much brown nose the guy and then go back to my life and continue to support those who sill stand against him.

If we can keep Congress and perhaps take the Senate, we can limit his damage, so at least we'll have that. The best thing that can happen if he manages to have more electoral votes than Romney is for the GOP to keep Congress (#1) and (#2), hopefully take the Senate. The number one goal we will have is to keep him from driving up spending and our debt. He has really screwed us over in those departments and this country can not afford to keep down his path.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:00 PM

36 posts, read 65,067 times
I would wonder how anyone could possibly believe that by voting for him that they are truly doing what is best for America.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:02 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,944,623 times
I will grumble and go on... I will continue annoying my congressmen and senators as well as continue pestering libs in here... I know you all actually love me....

Old 08-24-2012, 06:08 PM

36 posts, read 65,067 times
I would reach out to and educate people on the foundation this country was built upon (small government). I would also call people out on their ignorance. It seems as if the same people who claim to "know Politics" don't even know who their senator is without googling it, don't even know what the electoral college is, and hide behind low blows, with out even considering that if you except that in your opinion you think you are right, that by the same logic there must exist a point that you could also be wrong.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:09 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,833,503 times
Nothing as usual- Being a Canadian it will not effect me till the American Empire achieves third world status...and has the domino effect of impoverishing half the planet...at that point I will be an old man living off of fish in a northern lake and eating pan cakes...America does not realize how dependent we are on her....Once YOU are gone- we are next.....so please do your best...as for the little clown with the big ears....just pretend that he is not there- cos' that is what he does when he thinks of America....The guy is no Martin Luther King...More like a Chris Rock but without the laughs...sorry Chris...

Old 08-24-2012, 07:01 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,549,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Maybe Ill smack a news media person since they pretty much brown nose the guy and then go back to my life and continue to support those who sill stand against him.

If we can keep Congress and perhaps take the Senate, we can limit his damage, so at least we'll have that. The best thing that can happen if he manages to have more electoral votes than Romney is for the GOP to keep Congress (#1) and (#2), hopefully take the Senate. The number one goal we will have is to keep him from driving up spending and our debt. He has really screwed us over in those departments and this country can not afford to keep down his path.

You'd be content with 4 more years of nothing getting done? Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections