Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 02:53 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,687,683 times

Advertisements

I'm an independent voter and I noted something was different and creepy wrong inside the Republican party this time. Well, the Neo Con rich have finally completed their high jacking of the of the party as slave to the rich's agenda.

The GOP is now a rich mans dictatorship..............

RNC Sham 2012 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 02:56 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
I'm sorry, but that has been apparent for over a decade now.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:00 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
...as opposed to the poverty in the Democrat Party? There is a bigger disconnect between both parties and the people than between the two parties.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:32 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
I'm an independent voter .............
Sure you are, Gramps. You're on here daily carrying the water for Obama.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:35 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Yep, so cast a vote for obama and enjoy your new nanny state, government control and ultra rich upper class with no possible upward movement for any one else.

goldman Sach alum are as common as chairs in the Obama administration....yep he is against the wealthy......

Stand proud with Nancy Pelosi who told you 'we had to pass it to see what is in it".....she and Obama are telling you that you have no ability to understand these things and that some bureaucrat will take care of it when he has a chance.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:42 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Bank and corporate profits are at all time highs the last 3 1/2 years. All of the corrupt bankers have been gave an official get out of jail free card. Housing still sucks. Gas is back to $4.00 a gallon while the stock markets have been nearly inflated to bubble levels.

I find it incredible that these neo cons can have such a huge influence on the current administration.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:44 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
I don't even know a dog catcher representing my position. Most of the people that agree with me are dead geniuses that founded early American Liberalism. I'll have to head for the necropolis for the convention because they are too dead to travel. RIP America.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:07 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,687,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Sure you are, Gramps. You're on here daily carrying the water for Obama.
Really? Who do you carry water for? Anybody? Or are you just a lot of rude noise?

By the way........do any of you fine people know that voting for POTUS is really a waste of time?

You do know about the Electoral college......Don't you?

The electoral college makes all of you fools for getting caught up in the POTUS political process !

Old 08-31-2012, 08:17 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Yep, so cast a vote for obama and enjoy your new nanny state, government control and ultra rich upper class with no possible upward movement for any one else.

goldman Sach alum are as common as chairs in the Obama administration....yep he is against the wealthy......

Stand proud with Nancy Pelosi who told you 'we had to pass it to see what is in it".....she and Obama are telling you that you have no ability to understand these things and that some bureaucrat will take care of it when he has a chance.
And what is Mitt Romney telling you?

Old 09-01-2012, 09:26 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Really? Who do you carry water for? Anybody? Or are you just a lot of rude noise?

By the way........do any of you fine people know that voting for POTUS is really a waste of time?

You do know about the Electoral college......Don't you?

The electoral college makes all of you fools for getting caught up in the POTUS political process !
so if it is a waste of time, why are you bothering to post your propaganda? The electorial college is based on the popular vote: how many times has one outweighed the other? once, twice?

You may be an independent registered voter, but reading your posts I haven't seen too much evidence of your really being an indepenent. The ones I know see both sides of the issues, that is why they are independents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections