Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,537,569 times

Advertisements

Its pretty clear by now that Romney is a Neo Con. His speech was directed specifically at PNAC that wants new war fronts in Iran, Syria, North Korea and eventually Russia.

I strongly believe that they are willing to plunge the world into WW3 to meet their goals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 11:34 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,352,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post

Oh no! How will this effect Vladimir Putin? After all, according to King's Highway Putin is: "God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar". Will he no longer be able to steal from the state to provide himself with palaces, yachts and planes?

He is Russia's Tsar... therefore, he is the state.

Americans can eat their hearts out... they have to put up with hundreds of elected officials
who engage in endless useless talmudic debates while each individually tells his constituents
that he has no real power to do or change anything.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post

So what else is new ?

Back in 1857 a sermon was given to congressmen at the capitol in DC which advocated
the USA destroy all monarchies, especially Christian Russia, via war and revolution.

“Russia is a significant geopolitical foe. Governor Romney recognizes that...

Richard S. Williamson... Romney campaign's foreign policy advisor... "

Other quotes from Romney's people in RT article at link:

Romney camp: Russia top geopolitical foe, 'reset' failed — RT

not quite sure your point: are you doubting whether Russia is friend or foe? Certainly you are not, nobody can think they are our friends. One of the reasons Obama scares the living daylights out of me is, I am not sure what he will do, if re-elected. He might actually let Russia take over our country if possible. No, I don't mean this literally, but it is scarey to think of what he might do.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:59 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,480,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
not quite sure your point: are you doubting whether Russia is friend or foe? Certainly you are not, nobody can think they are our friends. One of the reasons Obama scares the living daylights out of me is, I am not sure what he will do, if re-elected. He might actually let Russia take over our country if possible. No, I don't mean this literally, but it is scarey to think of what he might do.
I am with you 100% on those thoughts.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

not quite sure your point: are you doubting whether Russia is friend or foe?

My point is... the USA has considered Russia its "foe" a lot longer than most Americans think.

Long before communism, the animosity of the USA was against Christian Tsarist Russia.

In fact, the USA should be held accountable for the destruction of Russia's Christian monarchy
and the rise of antichrist communism.

In 1857, a sermon was given to congressmen at the capitol in DC that advocated the USA
use war and revolution to destroy all monarchies. The sermon especially targeted Russia's
900 year old Christian monarchy. The sermon advocated the Russian monarchy be destroyed
via war and revolution.

60 years later, both WW1 [the war President Wilson said would "make the world safe for democracy"]
and the 1917 Russian democratic revolution [which President Wilson said America supported] deposed
Russia's Tsar and destroyed the Christian Russian monarchy. This destabilized Russia and allowed the
antichrist bolsheviks to take total power a few months later.

Today, communism has fallen and Russia has a new Tsar [in essence if not in title.]

The USA, true to its historical anti-Russia agenda, seeks to depose Vladimir Putin.

The USA will attempt to use the covert method, revolution... then, if necessary, it will use overt war.

Last edited by king's highway; 08-31-2012 at 12:32 PM..

Old 08-31-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post

Its pretty clear by now that Romney is a Neo Con. His speech was directed specifically at PNAC that wants new war fronts in Iran, Syria, North Korea and eventually Russia.

I strongly believe that they are willing to plunge the world into WW3 to meet their goals.

The title of the sermon given to congressmen at the capitol in Washington DC in 1857,
the sermon that advocated the complete destruction of Russia's Christian monarchy
via war and revolution: " A Defence of Armageddon "

Link to sermon:

A defence of Armageddon: or Our great country foretold in the Holy Scriptures - Fountain E. Pitts - Google Books

Old 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM

36,682 posts, read 67,673,024 times
Its like the neocons are eager to start a new cold war. How ridiculous.

Russia is a puny economy compared to the US and Romney comes across like a throwback from old Tom Clancey novels.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post

Its like the neocons are eager to start a new cold war. How ridiculous.

Russia is a puny economy compared to the US and Romney comes across like a throwback from old Tom Clancey novels.

Russia may seem "puny" compared to the US, but it will weather the fall of Babylon.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections