Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:25 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,063,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
If Obama wins I will invest in Islamic Saris. American woman will look great in them soon.
BEAUTIFUL EMBROIDERED LONG ABAYA NIQAB HIJAB KAFTAN from INDIANBEAUTIFULART - Bizrice.com
Seeing posts like this, and the increasing number of nuts in the US, I have to wonder if there is a corresponding increase of mental illness. This stuff just isn't healthy or reasonable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 07:29 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Watch the United States dip below Bangladesh in poverty
There are many homeless living in the woods now. Panhandling is up and dollar store food is their diet.

Not everyone can get welfare. If they can't get a job, they are in the woods trying to survive here in the United States.

Obama the job killer is pushing his green agenda that does not fly. Foreclosures because of unemployment is up. people living in their cars. Tent cities going up around the country unseen because many are deep in the woods.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Seeing posts like this, and the increasing number of nuts in the US, I have to wonder if there is a corresponding increase of mental illness. This stuff just isn't healthy or reasonable.
Not so nuts.. London is being challenged with Sharia law encroachment. Could happen here too.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM

Sharia Law: Battlefield London - YouTube

Old 09-17-2012, 07:40 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That depends, are the Republicans gonna put up a qualified candidate in 2016 or are they gonna put up a joke candidate after having a circus of a primary again? That is the question I will be wondering.

And I will extend the question to you and other, lets say the economy does improve and by 2016 we are in a robust economy and unemployment has dropped to an acceptable low. Will the Cons vote for the next Democrat or while they continue with the stubbornness of the RNC with no intention of voting for the other side, even though the economy had improved drastically. My guess is probably not except for the moderates.
You and I both know that you will crucify anyone nominated by the GOP. Even if it were Jesus Christ himself, you'd call him a crazy teabagger.

I HAVE voted for Democrats before, which is something I doubt you can say. If they ever become the party of working Americans as opposed to the big government/special interest/fringe party I'll consider doing it again. That doesn't look likely for the foreseeable future with the likes of Sandra Fluke leading the party.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
There are many homeless living in the woods now. Panhandling is up and dollar store food is their diet.

Not everyone can get welfare. If they can't get a job, they are in the woods trying to survive here in the United States.

Obama the job killer is pushing his green agenda that does not fly. Foreclosures because of unemployment is up. people living in their cars. Tent cities going up around the country unseen because many are deep in the woods.
Foreclosures are going down. Home sales are rising, as well as median prices. Regardless, increases in people needed government assistance or being homeless was a 100% certainty in the kind of severe economic downturn just gone through. It started 2 years before Obama took office and we have come pretty far off the bottom of the recession since 2009.

Frankly, I'm tired of people like you who have no clue about economics or even the history of the last 5 years, sit there and make ridiculous, unsupportable claims. WTF is wrong with you people? Is it just racism? Is it just that the economy is bad and you need someone to blame for your own failings in life? Do you need some kind of therapy to get past the irrational paranoia? I have never seen the kind of abject hatred for a president. The number of conspiracies or bs beliefs keep piling up. Are there really this many people in the United States of America who have so completely lost all sense of reality or common sense? I'm not arguing you have to like Obama. I am not even in love with his performance, but not agreeing with every policy does NOT and should NOT equate to going totally crazy.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Not so nuts.. London is being challenged with Sharia law encroachment. Could happen here too.
No, it really couldn't. Our histories and culture are vastly different. We just don't tolerate that crap.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:50 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
So I wanna know how many of you guys are planning on emigrating if Obama wins again.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Foreclosures are going down. Home sales are rising, as well as median prices. Regardless, increases in people needed government assistance or being homeless was a 100% certainty in the kind of severe economic downturn just gone through. It started 2 years before Obama took office and we have come pretty far off the bottom of the recession since 2009.

Frankly, I'm tired of people like you who have no clue about economics or even the history of the last 5 years, sit there and make ridiculous, unsupportable claims. WTF is wrong with you people? Is it just racism? Is it just that the economy is bad and you need someone to blame for your own failings in life? Do you need some kind of therapy to get past the irrational paranoia? I have never seen the kind of abject hatred for a president. The number of conspiracies or bs beliefs keep piling up. Are there really this many people in the United States of America who have so completely lost all sense of reality or common sense? I'm not arguing you have to like Obama. I am not even in love with his performance, but not agreeing with every policy does NOT and should NOT equate to going totally crazy.
What's "totally crazy" is you and other Obama sock puppets like you trying to argue that the economy is something other than horrible right now.

The only sector that is thriving is the government sector. Unsurprising with this sorry lot in charge.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
What's "totally crazy" is you and other Obama sock puppets like you trying to argue that the economy is something other than horrible right now.

The only sector that is thriving is the government sector. Unsurprising with this sorry lot in charge.
So don't for Obama. But why all the extra bs? Why the conspiracies? Why the paranoia? Why the total hatred?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections