Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 07:11 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Being in the real estate industry, and not knowing the difference between being in debt, and having debt..

priceless.

Whats even sadder is you continue to pump up the thread to show how little you know, and you arent even embarassed by it..
Perhaps you should contact YahooNews and express your dissatisfaction with their reporting...lol

In the meantime...

DALLAS - For the first time in this campaign, Mitt Romney's campaign is $11 million in debt after borrowing $20 million in August.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2012, 07:12 AM

1,334 posts, read 2,994,152 times
Quote:
Thank you for showing how dumb most Democrats are.

Um, Democrats held complete control of Congress during the collapse, and when they took over, the economy was so strong, that they used it to push forward an increase in minimum wage. As for job growth, that happens with economic cycles. Have you even graduated from school because I'd be embarassed to be a graduate and not know about cycles.

Thats one of the dumbest things I've heard in my entire life. Allowing people to keep their money, creates an economic collapse? You better rush off to give the government your pay check then, I wouldnt want you to be blamed for the next collapse..

Haha, you're too dumb to see the flaws in that, arent you?

For example $600M holiday for overseas profits? Do you even know what the hell that is? I do, and it sure in hell isnt a tax savings.

Is this your idea of a civil discussion? Name calling, insults and baseless insinuations?

If your so certain your points are right prove it.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:13 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,376,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo2000 View Post
The news is getting worse for the Robot Romney. Now that republicans are getting a sense that the ship is sinking, the fundraising will begin to dry up as well. I guess the Ryan pick didn't get the "splash" that the campaign had hoped.
What can Ryan do? Not that I want him as POTUS, but he has a lead sinker (Romney) around his neck.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:18 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Perhaps you should contact YahooNews and express your dissatisfaction with their reporting...lol

In the meantime...

DALLAS - For the first time in this campaign, Mitt Romney's campaign is $11 million in debt after borrowing $20 million in August.
Actually Yahoo isnt here to show people how dumb they are.

Romney grows cash advantage on Obama

Romney led Obama in cash on hand at the end of July $185.9 million to $123.7 million, according to numbers released by the Romney campaign and filed with the FEC by Obama’s campaign.

Do you not understand that $185.9M is > $11M?

Do you not understand that the LAW says candidates cant spend money on certain items until after the are the nominee?

Do you not understand that the DNC also had a $15M debt? And since you say more debt means you wont vote for them, I expect you to then say you arent voting for Democrats.
Democrats almost $15m short of convention budget | World news | guardian.co.uk

Clearly there are a LOT of things you dont know..

As I stated, you arent even embarassed, thats pretty dam sad.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
Is this your idea of a civil discussion? Name calling, insults and baseless insinuations?

If your so certain your points are right prove it.
When you want to post lies and outright ridiculous arguments, expect to get called on it. Dont like people pointing out that you're wrong, then stop and make an effort to educate yourself rather than repeating bs.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:22 AM

9,855 posts, read 15,207,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post

In the meantime...

walidm, suppose I have $30k in loans payable at an APR of 3.2%, while simultaneously having $240k in assets growing at 5.5% annually. Obviously I will not pay off the debt, even though I 'have debt'.

Would you consider me to be 'in debt'? Romney and co. are no different, albeit with larger numbers.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:24 AM

1,334 posts, read 2,994,152 times
Quote:
When you want to post lies and outright ridiculous arguments, expect to get called on it. Dont like people pointing out that you're wrong, then stop and make an effort to educate yourself rather than repeating bs.
There you go again.....

Once again.....Can you prove my points wrong with facts?

You are the one who has made no effort.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
There you go again.....

Once again.....Can you prove my points wrong with facts?

You are the one who has made no effort.
yes, I gave you one such example, which was the $600M listed in the story. Its bull ****, do you even know what that is?

Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM

Cool lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnsq View Post
walidm, suppose I have $30k in loans payable at an APR of 3.2%, while simultaneously having $240k in assets growing at 5.5% annually. Obviously I will not pay off the debt, even though I 'have debt'.

Would you consider me to be 'in debt'? Romney and co. are no different, albeit with larger numbers.
I don't care.

lol...Contact YahooNews.

If you owe a debt, you're indebted to the lien holder. lol...

in·debt·ed/inˈdetid/
Adjective:
Owing money.
Owing gratitude for a service or favor: "indebted to her".
Synonyms:
obliged - beholden - owing - gratefu

Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 AM

Exclamation ha!

Quote:
Actually Yahoo isnt here to show people how dumb they are.

And yet they're successful nonetheless.

Good job Yahoo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections