Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 08:33 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,815,459 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't say it is over, but things are looking much better for Obama at the moment.

Still, this is politics. Things can change at the drop of a hat.

In any case, the bigger lead Obama gets for himself in the swing states going into the debates, the harder it will be for Romney to dent that lead enough to win. All Obama really has to do is shut up and not make any major mistakes over the next few weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,174,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
His biggest cheerleaders on here for the past year are missing Nothing from them in a long time. They see the writing and are trying to distance themselves from him.

No, we are still here. We have moved on to more productive uses of our time, but still checking in. Keep posting your drivel, it gives me a chuckle when I actually take time to read any of it.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:58 AM

620 posts, read 1,747,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
is it just me or are republicans sounding crazier by the day?
Is that even possible?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:01 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,881,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Most Republicans are out working and not sitting in their Mommy's basement like you, banking on the overwhelming number of LonneyLibs here on CD to arrive at the inane conclusion you have arrived at.
What are YOU doing here in the middle of the morning? Posting from Mommy's basement?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:01 PM

620 posts, read 1,747,603 times
Quote:
Most Republicans are out working and not sitting in their Mommy's basement like you, banking on the overwhelming number of LonneyLibs here on CD to arrive at the inane conclusion you have arrived at.

The lamestream, in the tank for Obama media are all you have. REAL Americans see that this Food Stamp Crybaby Islamophiliac President is NOT good for our country or for the future of our country. If anything, I am predicting a 54-47% win for Romney, nationwide.
How can you win an election 54-47%? Brains of the typical repub. 54+47=100?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,162,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
His biggest cheerleaders on here for the past year are missing Nothing from them in a long time. They see the writing and are trying to distance themselves from him.
Ya, I was kinda wondering why Palin supporters weren't in here describing and praising their heart throb's Big AMAZING Important speech at the Republican Convention....oh, wait....she didn't give one.....she wasn't asked....this "AMAZING" former VP candidate wasn't INCLUDED ...

Old 09-21-2012, 12:19 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,956,632 times
Q: Do you know how I know Mitt Romney is (about to be) in trouble (again)?

A: When he opens his mouth and says something.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:25 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,536,259 times
Quote:

The lamestream, in the tank for Obama media are all you have. REAL Americans see that this Food Stamp Crybaby Islamophiliac President is NOT good for our country or for the future of our country. If anything, I am predicting a 54-47% win for Romney, nationwide.
This is the very reason they continue the downward spiral^^^^They don't know who their opponents really are. Just make stuff up and run with it. Reinforcing it with limbaugh and fox. Then they have no idea why they are losers

Old 09-22-2012, 08:53 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What are YOU doing here in the middle of the morning? Posting from Mommy's basement?
I was posting from my hotel room in Florida as I spent the week visiting my 89 year old Mommy. We enjoyed driving around together later that day, seeing all of the OBAMA OY VEY!! HAD ENOUGH? billboards in W. Palm Beach County.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:56 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Q: Do you know how I know Mitt Romney is (about to be) in trouble (again)?

A: When he opens his mouth and says something.
Q: Do you know why Obama is going to lose by a landslide?

A: Because he is a traitor to the U.S.A., lied to the American people and is an Islamophiliac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections