Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 08:33 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,364 times

Advertisements

I am going to avoid the streets after Romney wins there's going to be liberals jumping out windows like it was the 29 crash

The bipartisan polling firm Purple Strategies has released today the latest Purple Poll surveys in five key swing states that show them all close. The surveys, conducted recently and released today for Colorado, Ohio, Virginia, Florida and North Carolina reveal data that show Mitt Romney will win these states over President Obama and is quite likely to win the presidency in November.
Mitt Romney likely win of five key swing states shown by Purple Poll surveys - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Despite all the noise created by all those media-commissioned skewed polls that appear to have President Obama leading, Mitt Romney is actually winning the presidential race as of today. The newest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Daily Tracking poll released today shows Obama 47 percent to Romney 46 percent, and shows them tied at 48 percent when leaning voters are included. The Gallup tracking poll, which is based on a sample that tends to favor Democrats by a few points, released today shows Obama leading just two percent, 48 percent to 46 percent. The QStarNews Daily Tracking Poll released today shows a Romney lead of 51 percent to 45 percent.

Polling data and analysis of voting patterns indicates that Romney is going to win most of the key swing states including the five surveyed by Purple Strategies just a few days ago. The last QStarNews analysis and projection of the electoral college covered in this column predicts Romney winning 301 electoral votes, 31 more than needed for election as president.
How Mitt Romney is actually defeating Barack Obama in the presidential race - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2012, 08:54 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,336,783 times
Why do you call yourself hogstooth, and not hogs teeth?

p.s. Rhetorical question - I know the answer.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:02 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,467,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
I am going to avoid the streets after Romney wins there's going to be liberals jumping out windows like it was the 29 crash

The bipartisan polling firm Purple Strategies has released today the latest Purple Poll surveys in five key swing states that show them all close. The surveys, conducted recently and released today for Colorado, Ohio, Virginia, Florida and North Carolina reveal data that show Mitt Romney will win these states over President Obama and is quite likely to win the presidency in November.
Mitt Romney likely win of five key swing states shown by Purple Poll surveys - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Despite all the noise created by all those media-commissioned skewed polls that appear to have President Obama leading, Mitt Romney is actually winning the presidential race as of today. The newest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Daily Tracking poll released today shows Obama 47 percent to Romney 46 percent, and shows them tied at 48 percent when leaning voters are included. The Gallup tracking poll, which is based on a sample that tends to favor Democrats by a few points, released today shows Obama leading just two percent, 48 percent to 46 percent. The QStarNews Daily Tracking Poll released today shows a Romney lead of 51 percent to 45 percent.

Polling data and analysis of voting patterns indicates that Romney is going to win most of the key swing states including the five surveyed by Purple Strategies just a few days ago. The last QStarNews analysis and projection of the electoral college covered in this column predicts Romney winning 301 electoral votes, 31 more than needed for election as president.
How Mitt Romney is actually defeating Barack Obama in the presidential race - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Anyone who follows politics knows the Rasmussen polls are the most right leaning polls out there and are also the most UNRELIABLE polls. You need to look at all of the polls in those battlegrounds states. You should take a look at Ohio. No wonder Romney is doing a bus tour this week in that state because he is in trouble. If you choose to believe Obama is loosing and Romney is winning, go for it but please don't try to sell this when it's clear in many polls that Obama is ahead right now, including ALL the battleground states. Not only that, but Romney went from winning 20% of the senior vote down to 4% which were the votes he was counting on to win. Facts hurt but it's the facts.

Analysis: For Romney, some troubling signs among older voters - Chicago Tribune

Old 09-24-2012, 09:06 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,224,736 times
It's that old bamboozle under your hoodwink...

unskewed polls dot com

http://www.examiner.com/article/comm...d-for-a-reason

Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,767,391 times
^ hahahahaha! Romney with a 7.8% lead! This is precious. Seriously, whoever took the time to make this is adorable.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:15 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
These threads are so adorable, it is so nice to see you still have hope for Romney. I think I am just gonna let you enjoy this moment because I am sure you will be having your dreams crushed come November and you are forced to mope around in your liberal city.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:48 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
These threads are so adorable, it is so nice to see you still have hope for Romney. I think I am just gonna let you enjoy this moment because I am sure you will be having your dreams crushed come November and you are forced to mope around in your liberal city.
Nope in 2 weeks I'll be poolside in my newly built beach side house in Costa Rica being served Guaro Cacique qhih con agua de coco by one my young beautiful maids. Winter in NYC is for liberal transplant suckers

Old 09-24-2012, 09:52 PM

24,410 posts, read 27,017,180 times
the word of the day... "denial"

Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,767,391 times
^ yeah no ****.

You GOPers never cease to amaze me with your alternate reality polling.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:49 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Nope in 2 weeks I'll be poolside in my newly built beach side house in Costa Rica being served Guaro Cacique qhih con agua de coco by one my young beautiful maids. Winter in NYC is for liberal transplant suckers
Sure you will, have fun with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections