Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sure it does, you said you would die above 30,000. Your link does not say that.
REALLY .... show me which post "I" said that?

Perhaps you should work harder at knowing who you're replying to before putting words in people's mouths?

Quote:
No, what I provided you is a link that completely disproves your own words and also disproves what you said to include your link.
My link disproves nothing I said.

Once again ... you need to work harder at reading the names on people's posts. You obviously have no idea "who said what" in this entire thread.

Quote:
The size of the hole makes no difference.... (reference the Aloha flight)
Size of the hole makes no difference? Are you sure you've actually been on an airplane?

Quote:
Windows do open on airplanes...have you not figured that out yet?
Ole Mittens is not not talking about cockpit windows.

He was referring to PASSENGER windows. Haven't YOU figured that one out yet.

And sorry ... but PASSENGER windows do not open!

Quote:
No need to be mad, that the argument of the left is "ACFT don't have windows that open," but has been proven miserable wrong and a complete lie......sorry...
Again .... who are you replying to? Early senility may be setting in.

Quote:
And it's obvious you are not.
And I don't need to be. That is exactly my point!

Quote:
I know there are many armchair commandos on this board, (as we can see by your posts) that appear to know what is going on, and blah blah blah....
And there are those who think you need to be an "aviator" to know about a simple thing as "decompression" on an airplane!

Quote:
I'll be glad to show you where I HAVE gone through the Altitude chamber at Ft. Rucker (You know us Aviation guys, have to keep records of everything).
Good for you!

Quote:
And you're going to vote for joey....who's the one not smart?
Obviously YOU!

Quote:
Also, why did you not answer the question about the Aloha flight? Maybe because you would have to back track on everything you said....and that flight at 25,000 feet, everyone survived....would you say that was bigger than a window...and everyone lived.
Because you never asked ME!

Again ... try learning who you are responding to.

Quote:
Why won't you answer that? I know why.....and so do you...
See above answer ... rinse, and repeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
You got me, but you kept arguing with me...so what's the difference?

The lefties, including you were proven wrong...and you don't like that...

Now, who ever I'm talking too...good bye!!

Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
You got me, but you kept arguing with me...so what's the difference?

The lefties, including you were proven wrong...and you don't like that...

Now, who ever I'm talking too...good bye!!
I'm glad you decided to forego your English language and grammar education for a cheap insult to "the lefties" on this board.

Is it any surprise that people know and feel that the right are a bunch of inbred idiots who aren't worth a damn?

Old 09-27-2012, 01:19 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
As you should, there has to be a time, when you know you have lost, as I have many times on this board....but as you have shown you are unbale to do that.

Good by......have a grat day thinking you are better than everyone else, because "you know" and other don't, even after giving proof that lefties have lied and misconstrued the truth....glad you approve of that.
More please! Don't stop now, this is priceless!

Old 09-27-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I'm glad you decided to forego your English language and grammar education for a cheap insult to "the lefties" on this board.

Is it any surprise that people know and feel that the right are a bunch of inbred idiots who aren't worth a damn?
You say this, but accept the lefties insults to me.....how damned idiotic hypocritical of you...leftist....

So, tell me...is "Forego" spelled spelled like you have it...or is it forgo....but as normal you will never accept that....or you will say "I was just testing you." Which one is it?

Now go play, or "stroke" yourself with your leftist friends....
Never mind...keep up what you are doing....we appreciate it! Really...

Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
You say this, but accept the lefties insults to me.....how damned idiotic hypocritical of you...leftist....
Independent/Moderate aka Centrist. Try not to make assumptions, okay?

Quote:
So, tell me...is "Forego" spelled spelled like you have it...or is it forgo....but as normal you will never accept that....or you will say "I was just testing you." Which one is it?
Follow this link please: Forego, as I said.

Quote:
Now go play, or "stroke" yourself with your leftist friends....
Never mind...keep up what you are doing....we appreciate it! Really...
Clearly you have no idea how to use the ellipsis grammar tool in a sentence. Guess you weren't paying attention much in class...huh?

Again - I'm not a "lefty", I am an Independent/Moderate aka Centrist. Please though - keep proving the "lefties" correct more and more!

Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Independent/Moderate aka Centrist. Try not to make assumptions, okay?

Follow this link please: Forego, as I said.

Clearly you have no idea how to use the ellipsis grammar tool in a sentence. Guess you weren't paying attention much in class...huh?

Again - I'm not a "lefty", I am an Independent/Moderate aka Centrist. Please though - keep proving the "lefties" correct more and more!
Then why are you even answering my postings?

When you can provide proof of where and when I have been wrong (in this thread only) then I will agree with you, you cannot disprove anything I have said dealing with this particular situation.

When you answer, I want a reputable websites (as I have given), I want to see exactly where I was wrong, with proof of why and how.

In this situation, you cannot do it....not a chance...and yes, I', being a a$$ in this situation...because I do know what I'm talking about....

I await your remarks.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Then why are you even answering my postings?

When you can provide proof of where and when I have been wrong (in this thread only) then I will agree with you, you cannot disprove anything I have said dealing with this particular situation.

When you answer, I want a reputable websites (as I have given), I want to see exactly where I was wrong, with proof of why and how.

In this situation, you cannot do it....not a chance...and yes, I', being a a$$ in this situation...because I do know what I'm talking about....

I await your remarks.
Sentence structure. Logical reasoning. Getting a point across. These are things you have trouble doing and as such make it nigh impossible to fulfill your irrelevant requests.

My original post was claiming you are proving the "lefties" on this board right about their assumptions and statements about the right, Republicans, and conservatives alike. Never once did I say you were wrong - Freudian slip much?

I challenge you to do exactly what you attempted to challenge me to do - look at my posts and see where I ever attempted to disprove you or stated you were wrong.

It's okay I'll wait. Oh and by the way? I' and a$$ aren't part of the English language. Just letting you know!

Old 09-27-2012, 08:24 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,808,775 times
You know, I wont be voting for Romney but this is stupid.

I knew what he meant.

It's a cheap shot really.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:39 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
If they rolled down, you would never make it to all 57 states.
But you could still see Russia from your back yard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections