Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 07:58 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times

Advertisements

I guess personally killing Osama didn't move the needle much with vets for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM

1,438 posts, read 779,459 times
They may want to consider this:
Attached Thumbnails
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1-tumblr_m3pml4oabd1r4p92xo1_400.jpg  

Old 10-08-2012, 08:07 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1

Romney casts Obama's foreign policy as weak, dangerous...

MILITARY TIMES POLL: Romney 66% Obozo 26%...

Can you say clown Obama was "Blown Away"!!!
Of course they do. They're welfare queens and Romney's going to give them more welfare. There's no mystery in that: when the electorate realizes that they can take from the coffers, it's over. Did you think our government employees were different?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,335,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
Of course they do. They're welfare queens and Romney's going to give them more welfare. There's no mystery in that: when the electorate realizes that they can take from the coffers, it's over. Did you think our government employees were different?
So the left considers our brave soldiers welfare queens. Gee, I wonder why Romney gets the military vote.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:15 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
I would like to encourage you to go to any military base of your choosing and tell those serving that they are "welfare queens". Please post when and where, because I would love to hear the debate.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
So tell me, I really want to know. Which war did Obama serve in? There were several he could have served in if he had chosen. I guess where the wars were being fought at the time there wasn't any cocaine available.
At least someone on the Democrat ticket had someone who served in the military (Beau Biden in Iraq). Do you think any of Romney's sons will ever see a combat zone EVER? I doubt it. Isn't it interesting that the man who rattles the sabre so loudly would NEVER put any of his sons in harms to way fight those conflicts even though they're all of military age?

Yet a country that isn't war hungry (the UK) has two PRINCES that have served in the military more than all Romneys COMBINED ever will.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:31 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
if ron paul was running against these two, itd be 100 percent paul
No, it wouldn't.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1

And??? Are they going to do a poll of teachers, carpenters, bus drivers, lawyers?

Old 10-08-2012, 08:35 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I guess personally killing Osama didn't move the needle much with vets for Obama.
I'm pretty sure Obama isn't a member of Seal Team 6, although you'd think he was based on how some people talk.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
At least someone on the Democrat ticket had someone who served in the military (Beau Biden in Iraq). Do you think any of Romney's sons will ever see a combat zone EVER? I doubt it. Isn't it interesting that the man who rattles the sabre so loudly would NEVER put any of his sons in harms to way fight those conflicts even though they're all of military age?

Yet a country that isn't war hungry (the UK) has two PRINCES that have served in the military more than all Romneys COMBINED ever will.
Here is a news flash for you. Since the abolisment of the draft, rich kids as a rule DONT JOIN THE MILITARY. Aren't you curious why the military do not support Obama/Biden? In the UK monarchy it is basically an obligation that a prince must serve and serve in theaters of operation. It's some kind of nutty royals thing. As a vet, I don't begrudge anyone for not serving. In fact I believe it is a calling that suits only the best we have to offer. Some people aren't meant to serve, but, to pose the question as to why republicans would support someone who didn't serve, when our president not only didn't serve, but has undermined the financial stability of our troops astounds me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections