Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 08:48 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times

Advertisements

How would R Money create 12million jobs??

What does R Money plan to replace healthcare reform with??

How will the US become energy independent??

What is the reasoning for going to war with Russia & Iran and what will other countries think of us who like us now??

Which Loopholes will R Money close name 3 how about 5??

Why give the super rich a major tax break without doing anything else for everyone else??

How will R Money pay for his 4.8trillion tax cut??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 08:57 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,170,036 times
Well since Mitt Romney never said he would do about half of that, i doubt anyone is going to answer you. Also, I don't take anyone seriously who does not show proper respect to the candidates.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-18-2012 at 04:22 AM..

Old 10-17-2012, 09:00 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times
Cry all you want to legit questions he listed all just in the debates he has pulled a 180 and trying to run away from them

Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 PM

580 posts, read 449,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
...I don't take anyone seriously who does not show proper respect to the candidates.
lol!!!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:26 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
It appears the answer to your question would be a resounding NO.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:40 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
... US Corporations are sitting on about 5 Trillion in liquid assets and do not want to play ball with Obama and expand, develop, sales....jobs for many reasons. Romney wants to play ball. When the American economy gets going it does very very well. Firms, lawyer firms, big shot sales guy's and accounting firms with say 150 prof agents are getting a very base salary, and then the firm is paying by gifting through off shore investing eliminating the workers tax. So a lawyer gets a deal or a big shot sales guy lands a computer lease money finder fee, bribes are going on, gifting to decision makers, salary's low but the real pay channeled through off shore to avoid the tax...everyone is ripping off paying their tax's. This is one of the loopholes that Romeny will attack. Check out Fort Macmurray up in Alberta....quarterly earnings for the parent Co 2.9 Billion dollars....I know some people up there and the oil is so abundent and plentiful the expectations are for I think 10 more sites, there is so much oil in the sands years and years of oil is expected. It is bursting with oil, well look at the above figures...Romney is on to piping re Canada as he was trying to get at last night. Also mentioned Alaska...these are huge situations ...I think his tone re the ME is more of an address to a seemingly non interest in being serious about the real situation as it truly is, iow the momentum of AQ and the unrest. Both Russia and China are after economic growth and are NOT looking for trouble. They are interested primarily in prosperity, Obama created the illusion last night that Romney was a war munger and that he would create an issue. The big two China and Russia are not looking for an issue and are enjoying the deflated Iranian dollar for there trading and oil....sitting back and just letting things take their natural course. China is building military, focusing on economy and doing well. Thats what US should basically do, build the military and focus on economy....not for war but toward a powerful allegiance "for stability for prosperity" with both Russia and China.. If a villain is required its not the intelligent city hall approach to play ball with the rich guy, its the approach to refuse a ball at all to the rich. Money needs to move around. Also, with more workers, more paying tax. Plus don't forget...there is a luming liquidation reality among the rich....off shore investment bis very very slow. I know this for a fact. Money is just waiting to see what to do. The dollar is in a questionable position. This China buisness and other issues need a guy like Perot, Trump, or Romney....a guy needs to be able to smell trouble before it happens ands while its going on...the whole world is onto economic growth...a guy who knows what going on with hands on experience has got to be on the Bridge, else the Country cannot keep up with the clever very manipulative financial planning we know others will put in motion. Clothes , much manufacturing has got to come home. Buy American has got to roll big time.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-17-2012 at 10:16 PM..

Old 10-17-2012, 09:45 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
These are great questions and I will try ... US Corporations are sitting on about 5 Trillion in liquid assets and do not want to play ball with Obama and expand, develop, sales....jobs for many reasons. Romney wants to play ball. When the American economy gets going it does very very well. Firms, lawyer firms, big shot sales guy's and accounting firms with say 150 prof agents are getting a very base salary, and then the firm is paying by gifting through off shore investing eliminating the workers tax. So a lawyer gets a deal or a big shot sales guy lands a computer lease money finder fee, bribes are going on, gifting to decision makers, salary's low but the real pay channeled through off shore to avoid the tax...everyone is ripping off paying their tax's. This is one of the loopholes that Romeny will attack. Check out Fort Macmurray up in Alberta....quarterly earnings 2.9 Billion dollars....I know some people up there and the oil is so abundent and plentiful the expectations are for I think 10 more sites, there is so much oil in the sands years and years of oil is expected. It is bursting with oil, well look at the above figures...Romney is on to piping into Canada as he was trying to get at last night. I think his tone re the ME is more of an address to a seemingly non interest in being serious about the real situation as it truly is, iow the momentum of AQ and the unrest. Both Russia and China are after economic growth and are NOT looking for trouble. They are interested primarily in prosperity, Obama created the illusion last night that Romney was a war munger and that he would create an issue. The big two China and Russia are not looking for an issue and are enjoying the deflated Iranian dollar for there trading and oil....sitting back and just letting things take their natural course. China is building military, focusing on economy and doing well. Thats what US should basically do, build the military and focus on economy....not for war but toward a powerful allegiance "for stability for prosperity" with both Russia and China.. If a villain is required its not the intelligent city hall approach to play ball with the rich guy, its the approach to refuse a ball at all to the rich. Money needs to move around. Also, with more workers, more paying tax.

Can I have what ever it is you are smoking?

Old 10-17-2012, 09:46 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Well since Mitt Romney never said he would do about half of that, i doubt anyone is going to answer you. Also, I don't take anyone seriously who does not show proper respect to the candidates. You are nothing more than a troll to me.
Translation: dixiegirl will vote for anyone but Obama, no need to answer reasonable questions, Mitt is not Obama!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:47 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,748,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
How would R Money create 12million jobs??

What does R Money plan to replace healthcare reform with??

How will the US become energy independent??

What is the reasoning for going to war with Russia & Iran and what will other countries think of us who like us now??

Which Loopholes will R Money close name 3 how about 5??

Why give the super rich a major tax break without doing anything else for everyone else??

How will R Money pay for his 4.8trillion tax cut??
Even while I am not a republican, and am tired of the stupid name calling you like to participate in, I will give you some answers.

Romney is going to get jobs created by lowering taxes, repealing Obama Care, opening up federal lands to drilling, and allowing the keystone pipeline.

Where has Romney ever said that he was going to replace Obamacare? Personally I am fine if they repeal it, as there were plenty of options for people to get covered prior to it in most states.

I have yet to hear Romney say that he was only going to make the US energy independent, I have heard him say all of North America, and the way he plans to do that is pretty easy, allow more drilling and not go out of his way to destroy the coal and oil industries.

Loopholes that Romney is planning to drop or limit, how about all deductions that amount to over $25,000? Is that enough for you?

How is giving everybody a tax cut only giving the super rich a tax cut?

What $4.8 trillion cut? Last I heard only one liberal analyst put the number anywhere close to that, and from what I read it would only be that way if the economy continued on it's current path which is a continual drop in the GDP which has taken place in each of the 3 years of Obama. Despite what Obama and other liberals would have you believe the truth is history has proven that when tax rates were dropped the actual revenue to the government increased within 1-2 years.

So now that we have went over that, do you mind telling me exactly what Obama's plan is? I have yet to hear anything about his planned policy for the next 4 years.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:47 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Can I have what ever it is you are smoking?

HaHa. His answer is more military spending. That has worked out really well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections