Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM

1,644 posts, read 2,173,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
The President and Vice President of the United States SHOULD get more time over a couple of unelected energized mopes trying to steal the election. Romney and Ryan are trying to deceive the public to suck in votes with vague, empty rhetoric, from a party which gave us Dubya, and doesn't have a record of success.

I overwhelmingly prefer the more substantive responses from our President and Vice-President, not the eventual losers.
I've started to notice that this poster puts up some of the most profoundly idiotic rantings I've ever seen.

1). Both Romney and Ryan either were, or currently are elected officials.
2). Your candidate ran on LITERALLY nothing substantive in 2008 with exception to vague notions of hope, change, pixie dust, puppy farts, and unicorn horns yet you criticize Romney/Ryan for what you deem to be the same thing.
3). Your party gave us Jimmy Carter, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan among other turds with shat records.
4). If you prefer substantive responses you would have voted for McCain in 2008 unless vague notions of hope and change are what you regard as answers of substance.
5) Your candidate has shown that he is incapable of doing this job...his numbers are laughable at best...he doesn't understand the economy or our fiscal situation one bit...and he doesn't give a damn about poor people yet he has managed to convince millions of morons out there that he does under this transparent guise of altruism designed to buy votes and keep the dependent, dependent...the poor, poor...and the hungry, hungry.......There are reasons that you don't feed stray kittens.

If you actually listened to the debates through some mirror of objectivity you would hear that Romney and Ryan have articulated a plan very clearly. Next time why don't you try getting your debate analysis from an organ other than daily kos, mojo, or some other liberal rag populated with writers who do not know their ass from a hole in the ground. Furthermore, your inability to comprehend a plan that is as clear as day doesn't correlate to their being no plan.......however it does correlate to something. Lets see if you can figure out what that is.

Based on the content of your previous posts, I'm going to assume not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 04:25 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Lightbulb Thank for your post!

I agree with your post regarding the poster "A_Lexus" it seems that he is on the Obama payroll

Thank you for your contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
I've started to notice that this poster puts up some of the most profoundly idiotic rantings I've ever seen.

2). Your candidate ran on LITERALLY nothing substantive in 2008 with exception to vague notions of hope, change, pixie dust, puppy farts, and unicorn horns yet you criticize Romney/Ryan for what you deem to be the same thing.
3). Your party gave us Jimmy Carter, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan among other turds with shat records.
4). If you prefer substantive responses you would have voted for McCain in 2008 unless vague notions of hope and change are what you regard as answers of substance.
5) Your candidate has shown that he is incapable of doing this job...his numbers are laughable at best...he doesn't understand the economy or our fiscal situation one bit...and he doesn't give a damn about poor people yet he has managed to convince millions of morons out there that he does under this transparent guise of altruism designed to buy votes and keep the dependent, dependent...the poor, poor...and the hungry, hungry.......There are reasons that you don't feed stray kittens.

If you actually listened to the debates through some mirror of objectivity you would hear that Romney and Ryan have articulated a plan very clearly. Next time why don't you try getting your debate analysis from an organ other than daily kos, mojo, or some other liberal rag populated with writers who do not know their ass from a hole in the ground. Furthermore, your inability to comprehend a plan that is as clear as day doesn't correlate to their being no plan.......however it does correlate to something. Lets see if you can figure out what that is.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:21 PM

Lightbulb The last 4 years have been HORRIBLE!!!!Why should we keep making the same mistakes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Romney and Ryan have nothing to say except Obama sucks.

Obama is full of it, but at least he offers some specifics.

Like the $16 TRILLION in the RED!!

Or like the horrible unemployment/underemployed rate, the REAL one not the one
that takes out people giving up looking for a job.
The REAL unemployment rate is much higher than
the one released.
People who give up looking for a job, because they have been out of work
for so long.

Like Joe Biden said, the American people have been buried for the last 4 years!!!

I do NOT want a community organizer for President, it takes a lot more to do the job!

Old 10-22-2012, 05:27 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post

I'm guessing that 'mirror of objectivity' means that Romney is always right and Obama is always wrong.

Please - you think the Republican party hasn't foisted on us it's fair share of losers?

Perhaps more people would have voted for McCain if he hadn't dug his own grave with Sarah Palin ~ who, I am SURE, that you love.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:32 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Perhaps if Romney was more polite and knew when to shut his mouth, the moderators wouldn't feel the need to keep telling him when to do so. Bullying the mod and the POTUS isn't going to get you more talk time, but apparently it gets the votes of the weak-minded and ignorant...so I guess it all worked out in Romney's favor. Why complain?

Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Obama, He does? Like what... "I have a plan?" Or, "Forward?"

Its more like going backwards....

"Hope, Change & Forward"= $16 TRILLION in the RED, and LIES, LIES & MORE LIES

And a US Ambassador DEAD in addition to other Americans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections