Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 03:59 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,397 times

Advertisements

How many of you Romney supporters were not for Romney until after the primaries?
Specificially, how many of you Romney supporters already knew that you would be supporting any white candidate that ran against President Obama? This is a fair question, because many of us believe you are more interested in removing President Obama because of his race than you are interested in getting behind a candidate who can do a good job.

Once again, I will ask, how many of you did not like Romney until he clearly became the only candidate who could beat the President who happens to be black?

For the moderators... We know there are people who will vote for President Obama because of his race. We know there are others who will vote for Romney because of his race. Let's have an honest discussion about this. If you are voting for Romney because he is white, you must believe that this is the right thing to do. Let's hear from you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 04:00 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
lol, the ugly race card gets pulled again. Some people are so fixated on on their skin color as if it's a negative thing.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:02 PM

30 posts, read 26,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
How many of you Romney supporters were not for Romney until after the primaries?
Specificially, how many of you Romney supporters already knew that you would be supporting any white candidate that ran against President Obama? This is a fair question, because many of us believe you are more interested in removing President Obama because of his race than you are interested in getting behind a candidate who can do a good job.

Once again, I will ask, how many of you did not like Romney until he clearly became the only candidate who could beat the President who happens to be black?

For the moderators... We know there are people who will vote for President Obama because of his race. We know there are others who will vote for Romney because of his race. Let's have an honest discussion about this. If you are voting for Romney because he is white, you must believe that this is the right thing to do. Let's hear from you.

What the hell does Race have to do with any of it. Many people were voting for whoever ran against Obama, because his Policies just plain suck.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:04 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:

Well damn, I did not know Herman Cain was white....

The race card has been used, and used, and used, and used, and used, and used....and then used some more..... people no longer care about it....

mud....meet wall....now please something stick....

Old 10-27-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
lol, the ugly race card gets pulled again. Some people are so fixated on on their skin color as if it's a negative thing.
Let's not call each other names.
Let's have a real conversation about this.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,167,021 times
Actually, I liked Herman Cain quite a bit in the primaries before he withdrew, so then I voted for Dr. Paul. But of course, he lost, so now I'm backing Romney. That has nothing to do with skin color, Skippy.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:06 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Let's not call each other names.
Let's have a real conversation about this.
What was name calling in this?
Quote:
Your OP is incorrect, Herman Cain was BLACK.....................

Old 10-27-2012, 04:07 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,170,342 times
Obama is horrible. He's not even black. Get over it. You elected a disaster.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Actually, I like Herman Cain quite a bit in the primaries before he withdrew, so then I voted for Dr. Paul. But of course, he lost, so now I'm backing Romney. zhas nothing to do with skin color, Skippy.
What specifically did you like about Herman Cain.
At least you are interested in giving me an answer.
Let's talk about this. Did you think Herman Cain had a real chance?
Could Cain have made it to the debates and held his own against President Obama?
Let's talk about this.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:09 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,167,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What was name calling in this?

Your OP is incorrect, Herman Cain was BLACK.....................
And Michele Bachmann has .......... lady parts!

Maybe Liberals think the Presidency should go to the man with the biggest penis. They seem so fixated on either sex or race all the time ...... let's just whip them out, measure them and name a new President (Affirmative Action already accounted for in this contest)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections