Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 08:40 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
And yet, people will vote for them.
-facepalm-

Richard who?

And since when is rape or incest God's will?

Last I heard those were still sins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 08:42 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,217,882 times
How can you tell a Democrat? Just look at the names they call other people, if they are derogatory, insulting and downright grade school childish???

From the OP:

Quote:
This is your modern Republican Party. Backwards, ignorant, superstitious dolts appealing to backwards, ignorant, superstitious dolts.

Last edited by plwhit; 10-23-2012 at 09:31 PM..

Old 10-23-2012, 08:44 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,037,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Richard who?

I do believe you have quoted the wrong post.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:50 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Wacko

The American Taliban lives in the republican party!!!!!
I was just about to post the very same thing...

Imagine reading a news story from Afghanistan about a young woman or girl being raped. She seeks an abortion and then she is criminally charged and punished because she defied "the will of God". We (meaning sane and intelligent people) would call these people savages and backwards and yet, right here in the USA in the 21st century, we have these radical bible thumping idiots. Who would have thought...

Old 10-23-2012, 09:03 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,161,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
How can you tell a Democrat? Just look at the names they call other people, if they are derogatory, insulting and downright grade school childish.....

From the OP:
I don't suffer fools well. I never have. I don't care that your feelings are hurt when I label imbeciles like this troglodyte and his constituents for what they are. That's one of the things about you right-wingers, you love to smear people as "communists," you love to make prejudicial comments based upon race, you love to make fun of homosexuals, but when it gets turned on you, you squeal like little pigs.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:09 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,645,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Some will think I'm being disingenuous, but I'm not. It's not healthy for the republic for one party to marginalize itself like this. The GOP is setting itself up to be a regional party for decades to come by tolerating these imbeciles. That is not good in a two-party system that only functions properly with a loyal opposition. My God, when will the few rational folks left in the party stand up and say enough is enough?
I've been wondering the same thing. It's just a total take over of the party by these people who glorify not knowing anything. This is really what it is in a nutshell.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:10 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times
Quote:
Richard Mourdock On Abortion: Pregnancy From Rape Is 'Something God Intended'

This is your modern Republican Party. The rational ones sat mum and allowed the nutcases to take over. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. Backwards, ignorant, superstitious dolts appealing to backwards, ignorant, superstitious dolts.

I suppose incest is also "God's will."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Wacko

The American Taliban lives in the republican party!!!!!
Quote:
And yet, people will vote for them.
-facepalm-
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Richard who?

Quote:
I do believe you have quoted the wrong post.

Since you associated your comment with those of cometclear and Mach50, I was addressing cometclear, mach50 and you.

I hope that helps to clear things up for you.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:12 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,161,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. It's just a total take over of the party by these people who glorify not knowing anything. This is really what it is in a nutshell.
And that is not hyperbole. The people who vote for these imbeciles really do take pride in not knowing much about government, history, the arts, foreign cultures. They like politicians who are "just like us." This is why many of them were enchanted with Sarah Palin. She's as ignorant and backwards and superstitious as they are.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,997,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post

This begs the question, Was Mother Mary raped by GOD before the Virgin Birth?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:20 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,645,081 times
Quote:
And that is not hyperbole. The people who vote for these imbeciles really do take pride in not knowing much about government, history, the arts, foreign cultures. They like politicians who are "just like us." This is why many of them were enchanted with Sarah Palin. She's as ignorant and backwards and superstitious as they are.
Palin personified this whole thing more than anyone else on the political stage. She was the follow up act to the Bush debacle where voters put him in office because they wanted to "have some beers" with the guy. It made me sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections