Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 12:19 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,724,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
The fact that Romney hasnt said a word about this, says a lot about him.
LOL, do you mean when Obama said nothing about Obama's super-pac saying Romney caused a women's death? Or how Obama said "nothing" about Reid's accusations. When Obama said he will unite the country and then uses race baiting and gender baiting, now that tells me many things about Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You won't answer the question? Tell Donald to send it to charity then. He could get some free publicity for doing a good deed. Then maybe someone somewhere may have some respect for him.
I did answer the question. Trump made an offer to contribute $5 million to Obama's choice of charity. Even though poor people are in worse financial shape then when Obama came into office but Obama declares during that he cares about the poor.

Here is Obama's opportunity to show he cares about you.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:24 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,989,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, do you mean when Obama said nothing about Obama's super-pac saying Romney caused a women's death? Or how about Reid's accusations. When Obama said he will unite the country and then uses race baiting and gender baiting, now that tells me many things about Obama.
Is deflection from the subject of the thread all you have?
Please.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:27 PM

990 posts, read 938,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J24 View Post
I never said there weren't racist people in Oklahoma, but you have those people in every state. That story about your friend, well, I just don't believe it. I live in Oklahoma City and I've never seen a single case of blantent racism. Unless that was back in the 60's, then maybe I'd understand. I don't deny racism at all, because there are a lot of older people who live in Oklahoma who grew up knowing no difference. But I DO deny that the main reason people don't like Obama is because of his race, even here in Oklahoma.

I've lived in Edmond (probably the whiter part of OKC) and now I live in a part of OKC where it's probably got a black majority. Many, many of my friends are black.

You act like we still have signs for "colored restrooms" in our buildings. Your ignorance is amusing.
There are many people still alive today who supported those "colored restrooms" in your state. The Democratic primary results definitely show that. The only states where Obama was in danger of not getting his party's nomination were Oklahoma and West Virginia, and nobody will deny that WV is racist because it's a pit of racism and other despicable attitudes.

Lil Wayne said OKLA was racist...
[LEFT]Republican state Rep. Sally Kern who, during debate in support of the (ending affirmative action...something I actually agree with) bill, questioned whether there were disproportionately high numbers of blacks in prison because “they didn’t want to work hard in school.”
[LEFT]
Evidence suggests women and minorities in Oklahoma do face discrimination in employment, home ownership and education, according to a 2012 study by the Henderson Center for Social Justice at the University of California’s Berkeley Law.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]According to the study, the African-American unemployment rate in Oklahoma was more than double that of white Oklahomans in 2010, and white women, and minority men and women all earn “substantially less” per year than white men. The poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics also is more than double the rate for whites, and minority children are more likely to attend low-performing schools, the study shows.
“There is ample evidence that disparity is still prevalent in the state of Oklahoma,” the study concludes. “While there are some promising trends in the public sector, it is clear that discrimination and disparity have not yet been fully remedied in housing, education, employment and other sectors.”[/LEFT]

[LEFT]The fact that an incumbent president can get less than 75% of his own party's vote in a year he runs unopposed is an OBVIOUS sign of racism, despite the claims of otherwise.

[/LEFT]

I don't like Obama, but for policy reasons. I do not buy into birtherism, Communism, or transcriptism or any of those other insane and obviously racist attempts to discredit him. I simply decide against him on his big-government policies and paternalistic idealism in the Drug War and other vice-based laws...and that is why nobody has ever accused me of being a racist on any board or comment section of an article when I state proudly: "I'm voting for Gary Johnson because I don't agree with Obama's policies".
[/LEFT]

Old 10-24-2012, 12:27 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,407,463 times
Obama should release these and then Romney should release his past income tax returns. If neither one has anything to hide, then why not?? Especially Obama who can have 5 Million go to his favorite charity.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,528,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I did answer the question. Trump made an offer to contribute $5 million to Obama's choice of charity. Even though poor people are in worse financial shape then when Obama came into office but Obama declares during that he cares about the poor.

Here is Obama's opportunity to show he cares about you.
The question was which President provided their college transcripts?

Old 10-24-2012, 12:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,528,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Please.
Seems to be that way.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:31 PM

The dot starts here

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder
The fact that Romney hasnt said a word about this, says a lot about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751
LOL, do you mean when Obama said nothing about Obama's super-pac saying Romney caused a women's death? Or how about Reid's accusations. When Obama said he will unite the country and then uses race baiting and gender baiting, now that tells me many things about Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Please.
Dear kshe, I connected the dots for you. To follow the dots read from the start of this post to the end. If you are reading this congratulations. The dots end here. after its all spelled out for you can you now connect the dots?

So if you are going to accuse someone of deflection and know what you are talking about then after you connect the dots you would know "you are wr...wr....wr....wrong"! Think before you show your ignorance.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:32 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
OK, but Trump has to agree that the money goes to Planned Parenthood or stem cell research.
If Obama was smart, he'd specify to apply it to The National Deficit!

Old 10-24-2012, 12:36 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,499,537 times
Why is this on Youtube? Couldn't he even get FOX news to go along with this? Pretty sad.

One has to ask, what does the Trumpster have to gain by having a Rep in office?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections