Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 04:38 PM

29,220 posts, read 22,410,518 times

Advertisements

The Republicans have been big on name calling, but mighty short on results all year. I guess that's what happens when it's no brain, all mouth.

I expect to read more conservative sniveling here for months to come after Obama wins again tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
We have been waiting for obama specifics also....wait for it.....for the last 4 years....

What are they, the same stuff that ws promised 4+ years ago?

It goes both ways....

No i see it like most people with a brain know that Obama fudged up this economy in less then 4 years. Not Romeny not Romey's tanking, negative, in the toilet, depressed economy.

Obama talks fancy smacny, with fancy catch phrases that are nothing but empty promises. Hope never with Obama, Change you can believe in yes. HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT, BUSINESSES CLOSING DOORS, COLLEGE GRADS WHO CAN'T FIND JOBS, WORSE HOUSING CRISIS, AND DIVISION LIKE I HAVE NEVE SEEN. Not unity as promised. And Obama is a bully, crybaby, when he does not get his freaking way.

And a good liar too. As in the latest Middle East Crisis, someone who will save his a-- at all expense. And to hell with the truth and telling us the people what really happend.

Past 4 years, for many people have been nothing but hell, lost jobs, lost homes, and some on welfare that never have been in their whole life. Sad really.

Another 4 years of his crap, this Country will tank like you have never ever seen.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:01 PM

27,175 posts, read 15,356,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
No great plans. No optimism. Just bitter attacks. He has become a little hateful man. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. He sees America returning to greatness, not changing from what it once was.

Cheap attack, innuendo, flat out lies have made up his entire campaign.
His "make it about the little things" speech was a precise prediction of his 2012 campaign.
He forgot to add the nasty part in the prediction.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:25 PM

30,297 posts, read 23,777,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow oRomney however has specific steps to grow our economy.ur economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economyRomney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy. Romney however has specific steps to grow our economy.

OP...is that how many times you were told to repeat that to yourself so that you'd buy the lie? Has it ever occurred to you or troubled you that you don't know what those "specifics" are???
Ok, that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:29 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,687,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Romney has what? What specifics? Lets heare them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So maybe you can provide the specifics on Romney's plan. Apparently he hasn't been able to articulate what and how he's going to do anything. Particularly, how will he increase the defense budget by trillions and give an across the board tax cut without adding to the debt.
If you don't know by now, it's never gonna soak in.

No surprise there.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:50 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,343,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Ok, that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Do I really have to explain Romney's platform on election night. You just don't want to know it.
OOPs that was a response to NYC sicko

Old 11-06-2012, 07:44 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,942,468 times
I'll bet Obama's going to be crying tomorrow morning...when he sees the room service bill from his victory celebration!

Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,955,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I find someone calling an attacker "crybaby" strangely ironic.
Maybe it's just me.

You forgot chicken heart, chicken liver, chicken, coward, fraidy-cat, jellyfish, lily liver, milksop, momma's boy, pantywaist, quitter, scaredy cat, sissy, weakling, wimp, wuss, wussy, yellow, and yellow belly.
Very good!! See your familiar with some name calling......

Old 11-06-2012, 09:52 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,472,334 times
So who's the bitter clinger now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections