Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 PM

430 posts, read 1,257,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Not so much angry. More like stunned that so many
people are satisfied with the Worst President Ever.
I don't know... I was around for Jimmy Carter and he'd give Obama a run for that title. Like you, though, I am stunned that this President was re-elected with unemployment being where it is. Here's hoping the GOP has a promising candidate in 2016 and the Dems run Biden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 10:42 PM

4,095 posts, read 5,547,556 times
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2012, 10:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
President Obama takes VIRGINIA!!!!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
YAY! For the country going to hell. I hope all liberals bear the brunt of the worsening economy. You deserve it.

Hopefully conservatives can give credit where credit is due for an improving economy. While they're at it, maybe they can put their country before their hatred of Obama (and liberals) and remember we're all in this together. Despite employers threatening to layoff employees if he was re-elected, despite those who refuse to make big purchases based on who is in the Whitehouse, despite all of the propoganda, despite all of the fear-mongering, despite birtherism, lies about an apology tour, Libya and despite ignoring the fact that the umempolyment has gone down (and saying the numbers were rigged), Barack Obama won again. Get a clue and learn a lesson, but in the mean time, try to remain hopeful, because once again, we are all in this together. If you truly love your country, you would want all of us to succeed including the president. Let's move forward.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:37 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Hopefully conservatives can give credit where credit is due for an improving economy. While they're at it, maybe they can put their country before their hatred of Obama (and liberals) and remember we're all in this together. Despite employers threatening to layoff employees if he was re-elected, despite those who refuse to make big purchases based on who is in the Whitehouse, despite all of the propoganda, despite all of the fear-mongering, despite birtherism, lies about an apology tour, Libya and despite ignoring the fact that the umempolyment has gone down (and saying the numbers were rigged), Barack Obama won again. Get a clue and learn a lesson, but in the mean time, try to remain hopeful, because once again, we are all in this together. If you truly love your country, you would want all of us to succeed including the president. Let's move forward.

You said it so well, its a thought all of us of every party, race, creed and United Americans need to ponder.

Factsplease quote:
Quote:
We are all in this together. If you truly love your country, you would want all of us to succeed including the president. Let's move forward
Beautiful!!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times

Signed Sealed Delivered Stevie Wonder Barack Obama in pictures- - YouTube

Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCatherine View Post
I don't know... I was around for Jimmy Carter and he'd give Obama a run for that title. Like you, though, I am stunned that this President was re-elected with unemployment being where it is. Here's hoping the GOP has a promising candidate in 2016 and the Dems run Biden.
It won't happen because of the entitlement lovers out there will vote for a democrat even if it's detrimental to the country just saying.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,465,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Not so much angry. More like stunned that so many
people are satisfied with the Worst President Ever.
NOPE. Bush has the nomination hands down!

CONGRATS to President Obama for FOUR MORE YEARS and hello to Hillary in 2016 who will kick anyone on the Right's BUTT. A wonderful night to know I can sleep knowing when I wake tomorrow morning President Obama is still our Commander in Chief!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:43 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
The fascist party, aka, GOP loses.

The World sighs in relief.

Obama is a hero!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:43 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,546 times
If you thought Obama was a tough candidate to beat in 2008, watch out for Hillary Clinton in 2016, our first WOMAN president!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections