Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 01:40 PM

414 posts, read 344,827 times

Advertisements

Brilliant modern visionary writer and political analyst Pat Buchanan is speaking out about Obama's reelection and he is not letting political correctness stop him from saying what his true thoughts are on the subject about what America's white people face. On G. Gordon Liddy's show he went on to say:

" "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

"Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people. Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people."

"And don't give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!"

When researching what Pat said about whites advancing modern civilization. History proves him to be correct on his assertions. I can't find anything that contradicts his argument. In closing, I must agree with Pat Buchanan. Pat has written many books about the future of white people in America and how multiculturalism has affected them. So far his vision has proven to be correct.

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/b...-america-dead/

Old 11-08-2012, 01:44 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,176,546 times
Though Pat is pretty outrageous I can see myself sitting down with him over a few beers and talking politics. Can't say that about Santorum or some of the other conservos.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:44 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,762,061 times
Watching Rove, Buchanan, and company twisting in the wind has been immensely satisfying.

I was thinking today that the old white guy vote peaked in 2004, when the boomers were mid to late 40s and the kids were just at the cusp of voting age. Women have been rising for some time, but roll forward eight years and the kids are voting, and the minority vote is growing exponentially. You can't just tell them all to "shut up and go to your room" or "get back in the kitchen woman!" or "get back out in the garden or I'll call La Migra!" They women, young adults, and minorities are now the dominant face of the American body politic.

This screetching of the last few years is like the howls of the wicked witch as she melts in the Wizard of Oz.

Pat, hang it up. You are no longer in charge. Embrace the future dude, or it will roll right over you.

As for this white guy, I am doing just fine. I really don't care if a mullatto runs for office and wins, if he is the better man. And Obama is immeasurably better than Romney. Nor does it affect me if two gays marry. I am not the center of the universe. Nor are you.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:46 PM

13,692 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Brilliant modern visionary writer Pat Buchanan is speaking out about Obama's reelection and he is not letting political correctness stop him from saying what his true thoughts are on the subject about what America's white people face. On G. Gordon Liddy's show he went on to say:

" "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

"Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people. Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people."

"And don't give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!"

When researching what Pat said about whites advancing modern civilization. History proves him to be correct on his assertions. In closing, I must agree with Pat Buchanan.

Hmm. I do know that Mr. Hillary climbed Everest with Tenzing.

I thought the Chinese invented paper.

I thought Arabs invented algebra.

Of course, all from memory. I have no idea about the transistor.

Anyway, I am white as can be and I do not fear the future for America. I welcome people of all skin color (for it is but pigmentation) into our fold of freedom.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
When researching what Pat said about whites advancing modern civilization. History proves him to be correct on his assertions. I can't find anything that contradicts his argument. In closing, I must agree with Pat Buchanan. Pat has written many books about the future of white people in America and how multiculturalism has affected them. So far his vision has proven to be correct.

LOL, taken in by another satire site. These are hilarious -- keep 'em coming!

Old 11-08-2012, 01:50 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,838 times
Is this some kind of parody? It sounds like it came from The Onion?

ETA: ok, I just saw the post above me. LOL

Old 11-08-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
LOL, taken in by another satire site. These are hilarious -- keep 'em coming!
Is it really? I admit, I do not click on sites linked by, uh, certain posters herein.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
It's getting so hard to tell the difference between reality and parody these days....

More from the same site:

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/08/c...president-u-s/

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/l...ng-costa-rica/

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/c...ic-roman-orgy/

Old 11-08-2012, 01:55 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
Jesus Christ Superstar must be an angry white male voter LOL.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Jesus Christ Superstar must be an angry white male voter LOL.
Huh. I always assumed he was dark-skinned, since Jesus would have been dark skinned (despite the paintings of white Europeans).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections