Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 11:48 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,838,455 times

Advertisements

Condoleezza Rice stamps her ticket for 2016/2020

President is the most jacked up job. I think it just gives us a figurehead to hate. Who in their right mind would want that?

Our country ain't the best in the world. It ain't the worst. Neither is our President. He's done wrong. He's done right. He could be a lot worse. (or better, depending on who you ask.) But, he and our country are NOT the worst. I see a lot of hating the President and hating America threads. That's irritating. People don't realize how good we have it, compared to a lot of the world. Yeah, we got some bad/terrible spots, but the whole country ain't terrible. There are countries where you shop for some groceries and you just get BLOWN UP by a terrorist AND DIE. Or you get on a bus and you GET GANG RAPED BY THUGS. Or you are just UNTOUCHABLE.
Dalit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No thanks.

Know what? I don't think Obama is that terrible. Know what else? If Romney had won, I would've been OK with it. Either one is better than Palin. McCain would have been cool. I would've liked to see him in action.

A McCain/Rice ticket, or just Rice as the main choice. That would've been MONEY. Can you imagine Condi Rice running as President? Dude. That's like WIN. It would be hard to hate her. I'm sure some would be saying she was born in Kenya in the first month, but that's what you get when you deal with people that believe in astrology and demons and hell fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtfDmj1KEvQ

vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVh_u5RyiU

One is like.. this person is intelligent and can handle an interview on TV and one is like .. I'm a bear in the head lights. Obama is not a bear in the head lights. Neither is McCain. Romney and Palin, just go home. I'd vote for Rice in a heart beat.

Old 11-16-2013, 05:54 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,446,125 times
Default Condi Rice....President?

I doubt that most right wingers would "approve of her lifestyle."

Old 11-16-2013, 05:57 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
That's an old article and the words she said which lead the writer to think she's tossing her hat into the ring have nothing to do with today.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:10 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
and what does that mean? Of course we would, but she isn't running, has no intentions of running and has said many times, she really doesn't even like politics.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:29 AM

2,502 posts, read 4,440,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
You have reason to believe she's gay?

Rice has no chance at high political office, until she proves that she can keep lipstick off her teeth. Girl needs a makeover!

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk

Old 11-16-2013, 09:02 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
A McCain/Rice ticket, or just Rice as the main choice.

One is like.. this person is intelligent and can handle an interview on TV and one is like .. I'm a bear in the head lights. Obama is not a bear in the head lights. Neither is McCain. Romney and Palin, just go home. I'd vote for Rice in a heart beat.
Condi would be awesome! Be nice to have someone with an actual functioning brain at the helm.

McCain on the other hand, hell no. He would be as bad or possibly worse than the dunce we have in office now.

Old 11-16-2013, 09:12 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Condi is pro-choice.

Republicans would never, ever, run her for President.

Next.........

Old 11-16-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Condi is pro-choice.

Republicans would never, ever, run her for President.

Next.........
oh for heavens sake, do you post about anything other than things like who is and isn't pro choice? I know a heck of a lot of Republicans who are pro choice and I know a lot that are pro life but would support a pro choice candidate because abortion rights have nothing to do with the President. That being said, she has no desire to run: I don't know why her names and a comments she makes keep coming up: always by liberals.

Old 11-16-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Condi would be awesome! Be nice to have someone with an actual functioning brain at the helm.

McCain on the other hand, hell no. He would be as bad or possibly worse than the dunce we have in office now.
who is talking about McCain running with or without Condi? Certainly none of us. Do you have any idea how old that article is? I am wondering why anyone would have even posted it???

Old 11-16-2013, 10:08 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,477,416 times
She lied to congress about wmd`s. Remember?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections