Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for one of these ladies?
Jan Brewer 36 41.38%
Hillary Clinton 35 40.23%
Neither 16 18.39%
not sure 0 0%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 05:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'd take Sarah Palin over Hilary, or Brewer.
A lot of us probably would. At least she is entertaining and stands behind her beliefs..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 07:49 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
A lot of us probably would. At least she is entertaining and stands behind her beliefs..
Yes, because being entertaining is the kind of attribute that one always looks for in a leader.

Old 03-29-2014, 10:13 PM

1,825 posts, read 1,419,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I have to say I don't find much entertaining about the idea of Sarah Palin with the missile codes.

Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, because being entertaining is the kind of attribute that one always looks for in a leader.
I said that tongue in cheek and you know it. I don't want any of them to be our next Pres, not Jan, Not Hillary and not Sarah. None of them could or would do a good job, but it we had to have one, it might as be the one with some personality and charisma...lighten up for heaven's sake. Life is too short to waste!!!

Old 04-01-2014, 02:20 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
I'm with you again, nita…
I am still unconvinced Hillary will run again, but I'm sure she and Sarah will certainly throw all their weight and influence to those who do run in either party.
Palin is an opportunist. if her string as a TV personality runs out before the next Arizona state elections, I believe she'll give a state Senate a go, but only if there's nothing easier for her left at that time. A lot depends on how her speaking fees are going then, combined with the probability Palin could become a real force in Arizona politics as a Senator.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:14 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Jan Brewer isnt seeking reelection this year of Arizona, she could challenge Hillary Clinton in becoming first female President. (neither has officially announced upon creation of this thread)
Did Brewer also refuse federal funds for the ACA?

These states playing games while people are suffering and the ER is clogged with patients.

Brilliant.
Red states rejecting Obamacare Medicaid expansion need it most#

people better start realizing what the agenda is. It is not a benign thing when you are sick and need medical care. Oh but wait, they don't care.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:19 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times
I would rather not have either of these two. Of the two, if forced, I would vote for Brewer over Clinton. That said, I would rather have Susan Martinez from New Mexico.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:44 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,518,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Did Brewer also refuse federal funds for the ACA?

These states playing games while people are suffering and the ER is clogged with patients.

Brilliant.
Red states rejecting Obamacare Medicaid expansion need it most#

people better start realizing what the agenda is. It is not a benign thing when you are sick and need medical care. Oh but wait, they don't care.
I live in red state refusal of the expansion also my partner Step Mom who has been a homemaker her entire life that lives off, her husband (his dad) who is disabled and has no clue how she going to pay.
He barely gets by with the 1100 a month.

I think Jan could energize the base and it would make a good debate against Hillary.

Im dem, meant switch to unaffiliated but its been a long coup up Winter. anyways IMO the way the attack ads are here in NC , things may turn into a red nation.

The attacks on Obamacare are loud. The R's are banking on not expanding medicaid because the poor will have to pay which they may think the R's are the answer.

This nation politics is a trip. When one party hand gets to far in the cookie jar the next election the other party has to sweep the crumps up or take credit for other party sucess they created.

This nation will prosper by 2016 and we should be enjoying its fruit. Obamacare is Medicare for everyone that should be Hillary slogan.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:51 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Sunny you will truly appreciate this article:

DA: Elderly Sullivan County neglect victim dies | Kingsport Times-News

Only in Tenn. And this what they want-this poor elderly woman in the hands of her 25 yr old abusive grand daughter, rather than getting much needed medical help. She died a miserable death.
red states have jumped the shark, they'll learn the hard way, apparently.

anyway Brewer and maybe Jindal should run. Some voodoo is always fun to talk about in the media. lol.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:16 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,518,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
sunny you will truly appreciate this article:

da: Elderly sullivan county neglect victim dies | kingsport times-news

only in tenn. And this what they want-this poor elderly woman in the hands of her 25 yr old abusive grand daughter, rather than getting much needed medical help. She died a miserable death.
Red states have jumped the shark, they'll learn the hard way, apparently.
:d

Anyway brewer and maybe jindal should run. Some voodoo is always fun to talk about in the media. Lol.[/quote]
:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections