Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 07:39 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Caught on Tape: Husband of Democrat Senator Taking Down Republican Campaign Signs

Caught on Tape: Husband of Democrat Senator Taking Down Republican Campaign Signs

Why would someone do this anyway?

Why they do it? They're low life's that can't do it by voicing out solutions while acting like Ladies / Gentlemen.

If I had signs ON MY PROPERTY and I caught them they'd be prosecuted for trespassing and stealing and I'd go Jersey on them in the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2014, 12:40 AM

7,503 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Why would someone do this anyway?
I've said this a 100 times.. Liberals have a sense of entitlement and lack of a moral or ethical compass. Here's an example from Alaska where moonbats are stealing signs from folks who support a law that puts unions on the same footing as everyone else. Anchorage taxes are insane and we have fire inspectors making $145,000 per year, Diesel Mechanic's making $140,000 a year.. It's insane.

'Vote Yes' proponents claim signs are being stolen | Local News - KTUU.com Anchorage

Old 11-02-2014, 07:27 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
Signs do not vote. They do get a name out there. If someone fears name recognition, then stealing the sign might lower the name recognition of an opponent
Its still underhanded and wrong. What this underlines is the of pride does these Dem. Supporters have? This truly under scores the ineptness of Democrats.

Old 11-02-2014, 10:01 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
if any one puts a sign in my yard, I remove it and throw it in the garbage...I don't allow signs on my property
I don't think anyone is talking about putting signs on people property without permission. Yes, I agree with you, put one up and I too will take it down and burn it. But taking down signs from other peoples property is theft. I grant you, both sides are probably guilty of this, it is still theft and very childish to add insult to injury

Old 11-02-2014, 10:31 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
I have worked a lot of Campaigns. People take Signs. People tried to take signs out of an office one time.
Yes, they definitely do, but some would prefer to think this one incident is somehow meaningful.

Barack Obama Supporters See Lawn Signs Stolen, Vandalized

Cochran Campaign Staffer Arrested For Stealing Campaign Signs

Man cited for stealing campaign sign - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

Old 11-02-2014, 03:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Our municipal elections are non-partisan. My next door neighbor had a sign up for a candidate, and it was stolen. I do not know which party she represents. Knowing the guy next door, she's probably a Libertarian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections