Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 07:16 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Everyone's a racist, isn't that right Bobtn? At least if they disagree with the far left.
Nope, only when they prove it through their own words and then they should be proud of who they are, one should be true unto ones self.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:22 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
But the Tea Baggers aren't racists. Buh bye Santorum. I'm waitng for Cruz's foot in mouth moment. All it takes is time and an open mic and these loons show themselves for who they really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb...Ic&app=desktop
You might be an idiot if you think that Rick Santorum bears any relationship to the tea party. He's a big spending, big government proponent. Perhaps a lot like you.....
Club For Growth Agrees – Rick Santorum Is Big Government Conservative | The Gateway Pundit

Old 04-14-2015, 07:28 PM

546 posts, read 408,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I believe the word was going to be "negotiator."
I believe you're right.

It was in the context of... wait for it.... NEGOTIATING with Russia.

And I can't stand Santorum.

But to all trying to paint all conservatives with the same brush... the crowd was dead silent. If they thought Santorum accidentally made a racial slur, they weren't laughing or cheering or otherwise showing support for it.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:20 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Rick also said that women pregnant from rape are were given a gift.
Lie

Old 04-14-2015, 09:18 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
But the Tea Baggers aren't racists. Buh bye Santorum. I'm waitng for Cruz's foot in mouth moment. All it takes is time and an open mic and these loons show themselves for who they really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb...Ic&app=desktop
Santorum wasn't Tea Party and you have no proof what he was trying to say while falsely playing the race card. You're wrong on both counts. All it takes is time and the ability to post and these Obamabots show themselves for who they really are.

btw I'd never vote for Santorum.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:28 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Santorum wasn't Tea Party and you have no proof what he was trying to say while falsely playing the race card. You're wrong on both counts. All it takes is time and the ability to post and these Obamabots show themselves for who they really are.

btw I'd never vote for Santorum.
Heh. Obamabot. I love how simplistic the righties on this board are. Call them on their *******s and they go right to calling people lib'ruls or Obamabots.

Rick Santorum: No real tea party candidates in 2012 mix - Dan Hirschhorn - POLITICO.com

Oh noes!!

"But Santorum said can lay some claim to the tea party mantle as someone who left politics and is only eyeing a comeback because of the same concerns that dominate the movement. "I qualify," said Santorum, after hosting an afternoon talk with former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf near the Capitol. "I was out, content to be out, but now I feel compelled to come back."

Old 04-14-2015, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who cares? That isn't the point.

This thread is slanderous.
Cite the three conditions that need to be met to prove defamation and prove how this thread illustrates all three.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Can you provide any other examples of Rick Santorum saying anything like this? No, you can't.

The Left will stop at nothing to smear those they feel threatened by. We are all to aware of the kind of things they did to Sarah Palin. These people (Leftists) are evil.

"Pixels and stuff?" You don't know what your talking about, do you. I know how to manipulate photos. I do it all the time as a Web Designer. Anything is possible with the right software. I also have a family member that works with video and sound. I know what's possible, and I'm doubting this is an authentic video.

I'm betting you have no knowledge whatsoever of technical things like this. I've been a tech all my life. You don't fool me one bit.
Spare me your bonafides. He said it, it was recorded and you're twisting like a pretzel to deny it and looking foolish in the attempt.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:34 PM

546 posts, read 408,812 times
Quote:
Heh. Obamabot. I love how simplistic the righties on this board are. Call them on their *******s and they go right to calling people lib'ruls or Obamabots.

Rick Santorum: No real tea party candidates in 2012 mix - Dan Hirschhorn - POLITICO.com

Oh noes!!

"But Santorum said can lay some claim to the tea party mantle as someone who left politics and is only eyeing a comeback because of the same concerns that dominate the movement. "I qualify," said Santorum, after hosting an afternoon talk with former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf near the Capitol. "I was out, content to be out, but now I feel compelled to come back."
Santorum can call himself whatever he wants to pander to whoever he wants.

But ask someone if he was true to what the Tea Party was looking for? No.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:09 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The Democrats have an uninspiring candidate with Hillary and they know it, so what to do? All the lefty oppo shops are out there screening every word uttered or written by any GOP candidate. They'll splash everything all over HuffPo and the MSM, regardless of when said and try to get all the Democrats little nitwits to post it here and social media.
Its not difficult with Santorum. It's hard to believe he was a serious candidate in 2012 and its hard to believe anybody would consider him serious in 2016, but with today's GOP there is a real fear of somebody like him getting nominated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections