Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 12:28 AM

27,175 posts, read 15,352,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
and I really believed that Benghazi was because of the video <sarcasm>
I sympathize with Hillary because she was oh so broke <sarcasm>

Unbelievable you can't see right through the pandering to you for a vote.

#helphillaryeat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 06:09 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,041,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You know what....it's just none of our business because we really know nothing about their marriage. We only read what the tabloids say....unless you have an inside track
You didn't answer a single one of my direct questions. Noted.

Two of my three questions were of a general nature. Please answer them. I will repeat them for you:

I'm curious to know why you think it's so admirable for a woman to stay with a man who is abusive to other women and who clearly doesn't respect women, and who is adulterous - not once, but in an ongoing mode.

I'm also curious to know why you think it's weak for a woman to leave such a man.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
The Bible forbids divorce. I figured the Teabaggers should support her since she is faithful to her marital vows even when her husband is not. Then again I don't expect anything but hypocrisy from the Tea people who worship divorced philanderer Ronald Reagan while insisting gays shouldn't be able to marry
LOL the bible doesn't forbid divorce.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
This is their personal life and they chose how to deal with it. And that is what I defended. Not my business nor yours.
But you didn't simply defend their personal life. You said this:

Quote:
I actually admire anyone who stays with a cheater. It means they are committed. Only a weak person would leave...the strong fight
Sounds pretty judgmental to me - across the board.

If you're trying to set an example for being non judgmental when it comes to peoples' personal lives, you're failing.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:21 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,696,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So when Bill said "I didn't have sex with that woman" he meant his wife. Oh but he had to, there's Chelsea, now she's a looker lol.

I'd like to see a DNA test to see if Chelsea is Bill's.
Chelsea, is the spitting image of her mom.
Hillary must have been rode hard and put away wet.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
But you didn't simply defend their personal life. You said this:

Sounds pretty judgmental to me - across the board.

If you're trying to set an example for being non judgmental when it comes to peoples' personal lives, you're failing.
You really want to consider not calling out another person about being judgmental when that is all you have done since you started this nonsense. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You really want to consider not calling out another person about being judgmental when that is all you have done since you started this nonsense. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Wow, way to deflect.

This natalie person is who is calling people judgmental. I have never claimed it's unethical or overly judgmental to consider a person's character when voting.

She specifically made some very judgmental statements about marriages and then climbed up on her high horse about people minding their own business yada yada yada.

I want specific answers from her. She has yet to deliver.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Wow, way to deflect.

This natalie person is who is calling people judgmental. I have never claimed it's unethical or overly judgmental to consider a person's character when voting.

She specifically made some very judgmental statements about marriages and then climbed up on her high horse about people minding their own business yada yada yada.

I want specific answers from her. She has yet to deliver.
Know why, because you are judgmental. Meaning she is absolutely correct. True, you believe slamming a woman because she stuck by her husband, even after he messed up many times, and that it is a sign that her character is lacking in some way, many others would commend her for putting forth some effort to save her marriage, strange how the tune of Cons changes when it fits their agenda. My guess is that you are like many other Cons that were hoping like crazy that his actions would result in them getting divorced, and since that did not pan out and now you have tried to actually turn that against her, talk about a lame argument and is hypocritical at best. This is what you get when you attack someone for doing what your side preaches is the right thing to do, maybe next time you will give it more thought when you come up with a "brilliant" idea on how to attack your opponents, or maybe you won't

Old 05-12-2015, 07:03 AM

28,964 posts, read 30,316,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm talking about Hillary Clinton too, the old rich white woman running for POTUS in 2016. I don't care if she forgave Bill, she proved that she won't stand up for herself in a tough situation and that's not the kind of person we need in the White House.
yeah, finally a good post......

it has nothing to do with her marriage, and all to do with how down right evil the woman is
I've not seen anyone mention Whitewater in this thread yet, and forgive me if someone has and I missed it...
She ruined lives...people killed themselves over it...and yet, she has the nerve to press forward.
The woman possesses no morals what-so-ever....
She is evil, mean and lies...
She stood there and had people back then shred evidence....
and then there is Bengazi? My God, what would possess anyone to vote for this sick person?

and I cannot believe any one would even consider her...which shows how little voters know.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, finally a good post......

it has nothing to do with her marriage, and all to do with how down right evil the woman is
I've not seen anyone mention Whitewater in this thread yet, and forgive me if someone has and I missed it...
She ruined lives...people killed themselves over it...and yet, she has the nerve to press forward.
The woman possesses no morals what-so-ever....
She is evil, mean and lies...
She stood there and had people back then shred evidence....
and then there is Bengazi? My God, what would possess anyone to vote for this sick person?

and I cannot believe any one would even consider her...which shows how little voters know.
What would posses them, how about because they do not believe the BS you posted above, but you are unbiased, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections