Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: In a Presidential race of Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, you would vote for whom?
I would vote for Donald Trump 92 67.15%
I would vote for Hillary Clinton 45 32.85%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 09:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Well, He did not have sex with that woman and bush did find WMDs in Iraq. And if you like your Obama you can keep your Obama !

How bout you can have Obama, all for yourself! lucky person you.

Billy Boy, was not just playing footsie with that intern.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 09:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Truthfully speaking, until i hear where each candidate stands on the most important issues, i cannot yet commit.

I have to see them in a debate setting, you can tell a bit about the candidate in this type setting.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:15 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Sophie's choice indeed, In such a situation I go with the most 'honest' person. Since I have never heard of Mr. Trump being dishonest in his dealings, I would vote for him. I do not consider Ms. Clinton to be very honest.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:17 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
In a Presidential race of Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, you would vote for whom?

[Donald Trump is refreshingly honest and a superior businessman who would be great for our economy. I would absolutely vote for him versus the Hillary Clinton scandal machine who tries to be politically correct on everything.]
Political corruption and more of the same and B.S. vs a "New Deal"in American politics, which as not been seen since FDR and TR?

The choice is obvious for anyone with some semblence of respect for the middle class, The Constitution, and the future of the nation?

Roll a dime down a hallway and chances are that a Clinton will be running after it. Is this the POTUS that you want? Really?

Old 07-15-2015, 09:18 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,907,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I would vote for a goat before I would vote for Trump.........so guess who I would vote for ?

Don
Yup ... I agree, in that Clinton is sort of an old goat ...

Old 07-15-2015, 09:18 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,663,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Trump.

And I'd LOVE to see a one-on-one debate w/ Hillary and The Donald.

I think he would spend the entire time poking the bees nest until she exploded. And that would most likely be the most awesome thing to ever be televised.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Trump and the Clintons are fairly close.

Quote:
Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)

Old 07-15-2015, 09:23 PM

1,291 posts, read 1,524,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Roll a dime down a hallway and chances are that a Clinton will be running after it. Is this the POTUS that you want? Really?
Lol this.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:25 PM

17,434 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Trump and the Clintons are fairly close.
That's not necessarily close.

That's rich people close. That's powerful people close. Circles are small at that level of the game.

As for the donations, that $100K is like you or me donating $100 bucks.

And fwiw, I'm sure there are a lot of people who have donated to politicians that didn't necessarily reflect all of their views - or their views changed over time. Or sometimes you need to play the game.

Hell, I donated to Bill's campaign back in the day ... and made phone calls. Times change.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:37 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,663,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
That's not necessarily close.

That's rich people close. That's powerful people close. Circles are small at that level of the game.

As for the donations, that $100K is like you or me donating $100 bucks.

And fwiw, I'm sure there are a lot of people who have donated to politicians that didn't necessarily reflect all of their views - or their views changed over time. Or sometimes you need to play the game.

Hell, I donated to Bill's campaign back in the day ... and made phone calls. Times change.
OK, would you donate $100 to the Clinton Foundation?

Would you have invited Bill and Hilary Clinton to your wedding 10 years ago, had you been rich 10 years ago?

Old 07-15-2015, 09:40 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,940,850 times
Personally I wouldn't pay 50 cents to watch Hillary eat a bale of cotton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections