Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: In a Presidential race of Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, you would vote for whom?
I would vote for Donald Trump 92 67.15%
I would vote for Hillary Clinton 45 32.85%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 08:46 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
In a Presidential race of Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, you would vote for whom?

[Donald Trump is refreshingly honest and a superior businessman who would be great for our economy. I would absolutely vote for him versus the Hillary Clinton scandal machine who tries to be politically correct on everything.]
Hillary will not be the Dem candidate.....Biden and Warren will be inserted at the last minute.

Who would vote for someone who lied to the benghazi familes about a video casuing the death of their loved ones.

Hillary's extensive experience is like a fighter who has a 1 and 43 record. Lot of experience but a losing record.

HRC is a lying weasel clinging to the political weathervane who projects a shallow commitment to anyone and everything in her attempt to achieve a novelty election success for her legacy and not the benefit of the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 08:52 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Hillary will not be the Dem candidate.....Biden and Warren will be inserted at the last minute.

Who would vote for someone who lied to the benghazi familes about a video casuing the death of their loved ones.

Hillary's extensive experience is like a fighter who has a 1 and 43 record. Lot of experience but a losing record.

HRC is a lying weasel clinging to the political weathervane who projects a shallow commitment to anyone and everything in her attempt to achieve a novelty election success for her legacy and not the benefit of the country.

-Plausible - but doubtful.

-Democrats

-In that regard, Trump is 0-0?

-She's a politician...you expect a politician to be truthful?

Old 05-04-2016, 08:57 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
In a Presidential race of Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, you would vote for whom?

[Donald Trump is refreshingly honest and a superior businessman who would be great for our economy. I would absolutely vote for him versus the Hillary Clinton scandal machine who tries to be politically correct on everything.]
It's as simple as ABC, Anyone But Clinton

Old 05-04-2016, 09:03 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Neither, even if there was a gun pointed at my head.
In other words, you're voting for Hillary....

Old 05-04-2016, 09:04 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

This is a man who knows of which he speaks....

Old 05-04-2016, 09:05 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
In other words, you're voting for Hillary....
Actually, it means I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary. Not difficult to understand.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:09 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Lying pirate hooker is going to get the nomination. As sad as I am about this, I realize that it is going to happen. Bernie has some home stretch momentum but it is a little too late.
She's got this thing and unfortunately it does not look like she is going to jail anytime soon either.
Vote for Trump. I just wish people were smart enough to see through her lies and charade. She is a player. She will flip flop whatever way she has to in order to get votes. She is a phony and a fraud of the highest order. So vote for Trump.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:14 AM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times
Trump all day every day over Hillary.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:18 AM

14 posts, read 8,150 times
Vote Trump if you want to support the winner. Hillary does not stand a chance against him.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:20 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,988 times
No need to show up in November to vote if you're a republican.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/43936500-post27.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections