Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 04:28 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton's Poll Numbers Collapse - Breitbart

Despite the best efforts of CNN and Brianna Keiler to give Hillary Clinton a series of softball questions that would allow the Democrat presidential frontrunner to clean up all her scandals and well-publicized ethical lapses, in the latest Associated Press poll, her favorability numbers have actually decreased since their last poll in April.

Clinton’s biggest problem is that just 3-in-10 voters see her as honest.

The mega-scandal around Clinton’s decision to wipe her email server clean after Nixon-ing thousands of emails is dwarfed only by the Clinton Family Foundation’s serial-ethical lapses and apparent corruption revealed by our own Peter Schweizer in Clinton Cash.

While the media has done its best to distract from the Clinton scandals with a month-long campaign of Todd Akin-ing Donald Trump, a public that now has access to the truth outside the media’s propaganda bubble through New Media hasn’t been distracted enough to forget the scandals, or that Clinton has yet to explain them to the satisfaction of anyone with any kind of moral compass.

The honesty issue is trickling down into other crucially important areas for Clinton.

Clinton’s favorability rating is a disastrous 39%, compared to 49% who view her unfavorably. That’s a full 8% increase in Hillary’s unfavorable rating since April.

Among Democrats, Hillary’s favorability dropped 11-points, although it is still over 70%.

A mere 40% of those polled said Clinton is compassionate; a mere 30% described her as honest.

Even on issues of leadership, Clinton slipped. Those who see her as inspiring slipped from 44% to just 37%. This is especially surprising given the historic nature of her candidacy. Other women have run for president, but Hillary is the first with a serious shot at winning.

On the issue of decisiveness, Clinton slipped from 56% to 47%.

Clinton also isn’t likable. On the public stage she is brittle, cold, and acts like a robot dealing with too much data. Although its wasn’t asked, she is almost certainly upside-down on the all-important question of whether or not you’d want to have a beer with her.

If Vice President Joe Biden stays out of the race, it will only be due to the $47 million Clinton has raised for the primary election. Everything else has to be telling him to jump in.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Old 07-16-2015, 04:32 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Oh sure ... Joe in the game is a guaranteed win for the Republicans ..

Old 07-16-2015, 05:11 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
There seems to be a definite buzz surrounding Sanders. I talked to my union prez yesterday and he immediately asked me what I thought about Sanders. Normally he would back whoever is the frontrunner with the 'D' next to the name, but maybe not this time.

I told him I thought Sanders was polling amazingly well at this stage when it is mostly a name-ID contest.

Another liberal friend admitted to me that he had sent a $50 check to Sanders, and that his second choice was Webb, not Hlllary Clinton.

She is still the favorite, but it's not going to be a cakewalk for her.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:22 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
Sanders is a far better choice, but I don't think enough of the American voter
to say he will beat her. It's going to depend on women.
Women will decide... they can give it to Hillary or take it away from her.

The most interesting race right now would be Trump vs. Sanders.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:02 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
You, Trump's got 2016.
There's no need to hold the election now.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
AP-GfK Poll: Clinton's standing falls among Democrats

If someone wishes to read the actual article without the right wing spin.

Old 07-16-2015, 06:50 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
AP-GfK Poll: Clinton's standing falls among Democrats

If someone wishes to read the actual article without the right wing spin.

Yo, Joe..it's for you.

Old 07-16-2015, 08:46 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Billary is just a fill in for her scam artist husband... they are retreads and should retire as they now have enough money through their charity and selling their power to foreign countries.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:08 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Hillary's poll numbers are meaning less at this point. She will be the Dem nominee and most Dems are just waiting for the GOP political Zoo to sort itself out.
I like Sanders a lot and far more so than Hillary but he won't win. I expect Hillary to recruit him for the VP slot.
PS: Trump won't be elected.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:48 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_Longshanks View Post
I think it's an indisputable fact that whether or not she wins the election Hillary Clinton will be going to hell when she passes.
Unlike every other politician in the history of the world?

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections