Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 08:57 PM

241 posts, read 360,030 times

Advertisements

Has nothing to do with politics, I just found this hilarious:

Quote:
Heidi Klum has spoken out about Donald Trump's outrageous insult, revealing her reasoning behind making a video comeback to the presidential hopeful’s recent diss that she’s “no longer a 10.”

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly the German supermodel admitted, "To be honest, I have no idea how I got [to be] a part of this election! But since I was, I was just making fun of the whole situation. That’s why I did that little video, because I thought it was just fun and would make light of it. I don’t take myself, or the whole thing, too seriously.”
Billionaire Trump, 69, took a swing at the Project Runway host during an Aug. 15 interview with the New York Times.
"Sometimes I do go a little bit far," he admitted of his insults, adding, "Heidi Klum. Sadly, she's no longer a 10."

The Heidi Klum Intimates founder took to Twitter two days later, sharing a hilarious video which proved that the 42-year-old beauty's sense of humor was every bit as impressive as her model looks.

In the video, Klum wears a shirt with a piece of paper that reads “10.” A man wearing a Trump mask comes up and rips the “10” off to reveal a “9.99.” At first Klum looks outraged, but then she shrugs it off and “#HeidiTrumpsTrump” flashes on the screen.
“I don’t think any woman deserves this, but we all do work so very hard and we always try our best, I believe,” the supermodel tells Us. “Any woman that works very hard, takes care of her kids, husband, family, and of herself — I do believe that we all deserve a 10. I do.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:02 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Donald Trump was never even a "3" so I'm not sure why he is judging people by their looks. I would probably avoid the subject altogether if I looked as hideous as he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqpawBiJX4

Old 08-20-2015, 09:05 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Donald Trump was never even a "3" so I'm not sure why he is judging people by their looks. I would probably avoid the subject altogether if I looked as hideous as he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqpawBiJX4
He owns a couple beauty pageants. I think we can trust his assessment. Klum is a wrinkled old hag well past her prime.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:10 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
He owns a couple beauty pageants. I think we can trust his assessment. Klum is a wrinkled old hag well past her prime.
lol, yeah right. even past her prime she is far from a wrinkled old hag.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
That still makes him ugly. And he is just not ugly, he is butt ugly.

If you own a few Playboy magazines it doesn't mean you look like a centerfold. Same with Trump, he still looks like himself, not like the latest Miss Universe.

I think I can trust my own assessment and figure out that Klum looks and will always look much better than Trump throughout her life.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:52 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,498,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
lol, yeah right. even past her prime she is far from a wrinkled old hag.
Yet, all she could manage was getting knocked up by an Italian dude who walked away from her and...a raging drunk like Seal.

Some "10".

Old 08-20-2015, 10:02 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
Quote:
Donald Trump was never even a "3" so I'm not sure why he is judging people by their looks.
He is free to say what he wants. Doesn’t need your approval. Besides, why are you even comparing Trump with Klum. Klum has built her entire life on her beauty. That’s how she pays the bills. She is fair game.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He is free to say what he wants. Doesn’t need your approval. Besides, why are you even comparing Trump with Klum. Klum has built her entire life on her beauty. That’s how she pays the bills. She is fair game.
Actually no, you should check other sources besides Donald Trump's mouth:

Heidi Klum - Forbes

Old 08-20-2015, 10:15 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
Quote:
Actually no, you should check other sources besides Donald Trump's mouth:

Heidi Klum - Forbes
Source Of Wealth........Model

Need I say more? She was a 13-year Victoria Secret model. I assure you they did not pick her for her accounting skills.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:31 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post
Yet, all she could manage was getting knocked up by an Italian dude who walked away from her and...a raging drunk like Seal.

Some "10".
you want to compare stories backgrounds and bank accounts? I would guess you are most likely calling the kettle black and have much less to show for your life then she does hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections