Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 09:42 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
You can over do it...that's a fact. Listening to Trump last night, I starting cringing as Trump REALLY began to 'get on my nerves'...bragging, mocking other candidates, Ad nauseam YES, borderline 'sickening' ...obnoxious.

LOOK, GUARANTEE you, Trump is 'running off at the mouth TOO MUCH. He needs to STOP acting like a Spoiled brat kid.

Sorry, Trumpsters, but I KNOW what I'm saying Here, Now, is Spot-On.

Donald Trump can be Obnoxious. If he doesn't recognize that his Hubris can and WILL become a swift downfall....The Donald will fall. Trump IS his own worst enemy. Enough with the ''I'm so Great bit, Donald.''
I find it amusing watching so many on the right who are frequently quick to put down New Yorkers as loud-mouthed lefty loonies lapping up the blather of one of the loudest-mouthed of all.

Quote:
Better learn when to Shut up!! Be more tactful. Or you will Turn-Off....what you 'Turned on.'

There are times, often, when Silence IS Golden, Mr. Trump.
From what I see of Donny, the problem is so often what is 'Golden' in his world is molecule thick plating of little/no value.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 09:48 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This is the meme they create to make you surrender before you even begin to fight. It is called Psy Op. What Trump did was to allow for this meme to be tested and we found out it wasn't true. If he had folded we would be reminded endlessly that the reasons for Trump failure were because he insulted women and Hispanics.
Do you have proof to this claim or is this just speculation on your part?

Old 08-21-2015, 10:03 AM

33,574 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Politicians are so rehearsed that they sound like a pull string doll saying the same thing over and over.. with Trump he wears his heart on his sleeve.. maybe too much because the ones who oppose him will of course use it against him.. Trump honestly wants to better this country for all Americans. His honesty of the problems that is tearing us down he is not sugar coating them in any way and it is shaking up the establishment. The PC police has infiltrated the left and the right.. it is called diplomacy but political correctness is taking it to the extreme.

The truth is not always pretty and one can be crucified for it to tell it like it is. We need words of power, not watered down versions that the meaning is lost and the problem ignored.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:22 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump is a disaster. He can't even keep his cool anymore with the press. He was screaming like a madman "excuse me, excuse me!!!!!" during his NH cult session.

The only people that will support him til the end are the hate mongers he attracts, like the passionate Boston guys that assaulted and urinated a homeless man.
Oh how long have we all been waiting for someone who climbed all over the PC press and other politicians told them to go f themselves. Boy are YOU on the wrong path. The more he speaks, the more popular he becomes.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:25 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLexi25 View Post
I feel like Trump's down fall will be if he says something too un pc. I was very surprised that the Republican party didn't crucify Trump more for his comments about John Mccain. I thought for sure he was finished, but instead a lot of people actually defended Trump's comments and try to down play Mccain's suffering. One of my European friends mentioned how shocked she was that Trump was still leading in the polls after that comment considering how idolized the military is in the USA. She does't come from a militaristic country, but a politician publicly insulting a war veteran no matter how much of a jerk they are, is certain to destroy that particular politician's career.
McCain is yesterdays hero, today's failed politician, we are tired of his pansy azz, kiss azz game, we want new blood who has NO FEAR...!!
Mc Cain was a hero 40 years ago, he is now a worn out, gutless, do nothing, politician.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:29 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Mr. Donald Trump has always been pretty consistent in helping the Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w1p06OGlZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9ziDxmCrU

Old 08-21-2015, 03:01 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,464 times
Interested to SEE how much Trump shows humility in the football stadium Here in Mobile, Alabama Tonight.

Old 08-21-2015, 03:05 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,371,679 times
Quote:
Totally Agree !!

People get turned off QUICK, with Blowhard, Overbearing, Self-centered types.

Donald Trump has reached that level. He'd be very wise to go Watch Ronald Reagan tapes...and Learn how to Unite the electorate. He needs to Learn humility. Reagan won the people with his diplomatic skills.

Trump is on the brink of repulsing many who he attracted. Better be sensitive to that fact....or his campaign will be history....before 2016, and the primaries.
Yep.

Old 08-22-2015, 01:44 PM

3,840 posts, read 3,070,250 times
Quote:
You can over do it...that's a fact. Listening to Trump last night, I starting cringing as Trump REALLY began to 'get on my nerves'...bragging, mocking other candidates, Ad nauseam YES, borderline 'sickening' ...obnoxious.

LOOK, GUARANTEE you, Trump is 'running off at the mouth TOO MUCH. He needs to STOP acting like a Spoiled brat kid.

Sorry, Trumpsters, but I KNOW what I'm saying Here, Now, is Spot-On.

Donald Trump can be Obnoxious. If he doesn't recognize that his Hubris can and WILL become a swift downfall....The Donald will fall. Trump IS his own worst enemy. Enough with the ''I'm so Great bit, Donald.''

Better learn when to Shut up!! Be more tactful. Or you will Turn-Off....what you 'Turned on.'

There are times, often, when Silence IS Golden, Mr. Trump.
Yes! There are times when silence IS golden, Mr Obama.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:21 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
McCain is yesterdays hero, today's failed politician, we are tired of his pansy azz, kiss azz game, we want new blood who has NO FEAR...!!
Mc Cain was a hero 40 years ago, he is now a worn out, gutless, do nothing, politician.
How sad are your words; and this is from a Grumpy 'ol lady that thinks John McCain has more class than Trump could ever put in his little bag of tricks!!

Why be mean spirited? Trump is just a bully, calling down everyone that does not agree with him. I wish Trump would take his pouty loud mouth and go crawl (fly, whatever,) back to one of his mansions with the mirrors and count his money.

Like I have said before, people loved Hitler, too. Be careful, dear voters!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections