Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will you Vote For?
Bernie Sanders 47 42.34%
Donald Trump 55 49.55%
I won't vote for either 8 7.21%
Illegal alien, convicted felon, or otherwise not allowed to vote. 1 0.90%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 01:42 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times

Advertisements

Who would you vote for?

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Full Disclosure: This very poll was asked of CD readers back in July. Now that likelihood is much higher this will come to pass (The King is in deep you know what, & Trump isn't joking) I'd like to see how it goes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 04:37 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times

Old 10-12-2015, 05:05 AM

Obama does not think Clown Trump will 'end up being president'

President Barack Obama said Donald Trump was "the classic reality TV character" who had tapped into something real in the Republican Party but was unlikely to end up as president.

"He is a great publicity-seeker - and at a time when the Republican Party hasn't really figured out what it's for as opposed to what it's against," Obama said of Trump during an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" program airing on Sunday night.

Obama does not think Trump will 'end up being president' | Reuters

Old 10-12-2015, 05:31 AM

Clown Act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQptudDykLE

Old 10-12-2015, 05:36 AM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
I completely disagree that this will come to pass, but if it did Sanders will win. There is no one on the Dems side that would not beat Trump rather handily. Trump would lose as much as 30% of the normal Republican vote while the Dem would get the usual Dem share. Landslide!

Old 10-12-2015, 05:43 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Obama does not think Clown Trump will 'end up being president'

President Barack Obama said Donald Trump was "the classic reality TV character" who had tapped into something real in the Republican Party but was unlikely to end up as president.

"He is a great publicity-seeker - and at a time when the Republican Party hasn't really figured out what it's for as opposed to what it's against," Obama said of Trump during an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" program airing on Sunday night.

Obama does not think Trump will 'end up being president' | Reuters
And, Obama has been so right about everything. In less than 466 days, we'll start to recover from the tragedy that was the reign of terror that Obama has brought our nation.

So, Obama read something from his "teleprompter" written by someone else. He does that all the time. Not even sure if he knows what he said after he finishes. Hoping after those 466 days, he'll leave the White House singing "I've got no strings to tie me down..........." because if ever there was a puppet, he is it.

Have we noticed that only the contenders that are doing really well are under constant fire for nonsense? "Clown"? Yes, call him a "clown" and that will definitely make people forget that he is only one talking about what needs to be done to save the country. And, I never really remember people just calling a potential names because they were basically empty-handed when it came to facts. Sure they call Hillary some names but it is backed up with a ton of "got ya".

It will be a much better debate here when we get the two finalists because there will have to be some "bite" rather than just a "bark".

I thought the photo must have been of Sanders and his daugther. I guess not. I googled and seriously, First Lady material, maybe not: http://www.redstate.com/2015/03/27/b...l-estate-scam/ And, they talk about Trump's wife not being First Lady matieral. Also: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...-assets-120261 I really would like to have someone in the White House, both the President and the First Lady who are more moral than not for a change.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 10-12-2015 at 06:31 AM..

Old 10-12-2015, 06:41 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Since you are not running for election, you should not post your portrait like I did for the two candidates in the OP. Tip: You need a better photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan

Old 10-12-2015, 06:51 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,954,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And, Obama has been so right about everything. In less than 466 days, we'll start to recover from the tragedy that was the reign of terror that Obama has brought our nation.
I seem to have missed this "reign of terror" that your mention. What specifically is this reign of terror? Are people being executed in the streets? Are people being herded to concentration camps?

Oh, people have health insurance now, HORRIBLE.

Perhaps you are like Steve Schwarzman, who famously compared Obama's tax increases like this: "It's Like When Hitler Invaded Poland." Somehow, I think if Obama was like Hitler, the last thing Mr. Schwarzman would be worried about was his taxes.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:10 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,110,162 times
I won't vote for either of them although I would privately root for, and probably donate to Bernie Sanders. Ive said it before and I will say it again, if it's not Bush, Rubio, or Kasich I am leaving the president line of the ballot blank rather than vote for either a clown or a Democrat.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:17 AM

9,911 posts, read 7,704,457 times
In this order Webb, Rand, O'Malley, Lyndsey Graham, Sanders, Carson.

Last edited by RunD1987; 10-12-2015 at 09:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections