Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will you Vote For?
Bernie Sanders 47 42.34%
Donald Trump 55 49.55%
I won't vote for either 8 7.21%
Illegal alien, convicted felon, or otherwise not allowed to vote. 1 0.90%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 08:53 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times

Advertisements

I will vote for Bernie Sanders if those are the choices.

If The options were Trump or Satan, I would vote for Satan. Satan is a milder version of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And, Obama has been so right about everything. In less than 466 days, we'll start to recover from the tragedy that w

I thought the photo must have been of Sanders and his daugther. I guess not. I googled and seriously, First Lady material, maybe not: Bernie Sanders's wife involved in real estate scam? | RedState And, they talk about Trump's wife not being First Lady matieral. Also: Bernie Sanders' wife accounts for all his reported assets - POLITICO I really would like to have someone in the White House, both the President and the First Lady who are more moral than not for a change.
It is pretty obvious the woman in the picture is in her mid sixties. You must not be good at telling people's ages.

Melania looks like a Trump's daughter and she is definetely not First Lady material
EXCLUSIVE: Melania Trump would be the only First Lady to pose in the NUDE and talk about her ('incredible') sex life with Donald to Howard Stern

Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump would be the First Lady to pose in the NUDE | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-12-2015, 09:06 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
anyone else finding it pretty unprofessional, unpresidential for Trump to compare Rubio to a sweating pig in his latest rally? is this the guy we want representing our 300+ million population? seriously?

Old 10-12-2015, 09:12 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
It is pretty obvious the woman in the picture is in her mid sixties. You must not be good at telling people's ages.

Melania looks like a Trump's daughter and she is definetely not First Lady material
EXCLUSIVE: Melania Trump would be the only First Lady to pose in the NUDE and talk about her ('incredible') sex life with Donald to Howard Stern

Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump would be the First Lady to pose in the NUDE | Daily Mail Online
For the amount of criticism Michelle Obama got over the last 7+ yrs, I sure as hell won't hold back on the new nympho first lady if that happens.....as I posted elsewhere, if it wasn't for the atrocities Clown Trump will commit if he gets elected and negative effect on our country, I'd love to see this guy's act for 4 yrs and the heat he'll bring to his administration.

I'm very surprised no indepth reporting has been done on Nymph Trump.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:26 AM

Quote:

I thought the photo must have been of Sanders and his daugther. I guess not. I googled and seriously, First Lady material, maybe not: Bernie Sanders's wife involved in real estate scam? | RedState And, they talk about Trump's wife not being First Lady matieral. Also: Bernie Sanders' wife accounts for all his reported assets - POLITICO I really would like to have someone in the White House, both the President and the First Lady who are more moral than not for a change.
Who do you think you are kidding my friend? Google away other candidates, you might find more false dirt in those conservative websites you frequent. Maybe if you repeat those lies enough times, people will believe you.

Quote:
The Daily Caller -- a conservative rag -- published this in March. The accusation is that Jane Sanders might have committed fraud when she was locating donation sources for a $10 million expansion for Burlington College, during her tenure as BC president. The operation word here is "might." To back up this assertion, The Daily Caller report cites Jonna Spilbor for analysis, who is a lawyer and financial analysis for Fox News and Fox Business. The Daily Caller didn't post the audits they say they obtained, but instead quotes Spilbor's own impression on the audits who, without much stated reason, concludes that there might have been fraud and even enough to bring a case against Sanders.

Old 10-12-2015, 10:48 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
Both are very heavily flawed choices, but I'll vote for the capitalist every time.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:46 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
anyone else finding it pretty unprofessional, unpresidential for Trump to compare Rubio to a sweating pig in his latest rally? is this the guy we want representing our 300+ million population? seriously?
It's a hundred degrees in the room. How do you hide a sweating pig. Better to own up to it and celebrate it with a case of water. Even Rubio took it in humor with a smile when ask about it.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:55 PM

11,669 posts, read 17,949,724 times
Bernie Sanders is perhaps the best candidate ever to emerge in American politics. He's just what we need and he has a consistent, principled voting record, with virtually no baggage, scandals or conspiracies. I would vote for him over ANYONE else. Now, the question is....if the election were between Sanders and Trump, the winner would be Sanders, easily. According to state by state polling data, Sanders would win EVERY swing state, except North Carolina. Period.

Election after election, conservatives keep saying things like, "oh just wait until the silent majority comes out in droves," or "just wait and see...I'm telling you...the Republican will win," or "mark my words...Obama will be a single term president." ALL of this nonsense has been false, time and again. America is a left of center nation. Get over it.

Sanders WINS.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,874 times
Quote:
And, Obama has been so right about everything. In less than 466 days, we'll start to recover from the tragedy that was the reign of terror that Obama has brought our nation.

Are you always such a drama queen? It's as though he took your children and put them in a gas chamber. Give me a break.
Morals? Trump and the word morals shouldn't even be in the same sentence together!!! When was the last time Obama went bankrupt or the Mrs got buck naked for a photo shoot. Surely you jest.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:19 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Nope and it is just the thing that will probably eventually bring him down, but I couldn't support a socilist either who wants the govenment to contol our lives and thinks that money grows on trees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections