Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 10:24 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,464 times

Advertisements

Fickle, more sinister than most realize, Carly Fiorina was asked about Donald Trump by the Press, yesterday. Cunning Carly replied, ''Donald Trump is an Entertainer''

Fiorina continued that she was a serious candidate, with proposal's etc. Blah, blah, blah.

No, you can't Con many of us, Ms Fiorina, who were weened on Con artists, trying to pick us clean, 'eh, Clean us out.

Donald can be very entertaining, funny, cleaver, witty...a comedian. But, that's far from his primary abilities. Trump has taken the Country by Storm with much more than mere temporary Entertainment qualities.

Trump has zeroed in on the horrible reality that America must be fixed Soon, or die. And people or getting excited that he'll do a much better job of it, than you, Ms Fiorina, or any other of the dubious Jokes who run on Family name recognition, etc.

American's are wising up....because a pretty wise guy has been 'Wising' them up.

Donald Trump is much more than ...just an Entertainer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 03:25 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,952,353 times
Carly Fiorina definitely is playing her part.

"Carly Fiorina is another consummate DC insider. She sells herself as an outsider but she worked for the John McCain campaign ’08, and Mitt Romney campaign in 2012. She even admitted her entry into the 2016 contest was spurred by Mitt Romney asking her to run. You can’t honestly run as an outsider and carry such establishment bona fides. In addition almost every one of her policies are straight from the Jeb Bush playbook. Fiorina aligns with Jeb 100%." August 20, 2015, Conservative Treehouse

Old 09-13-2015, 03:36 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
Trump called HIMSELF an entertainer first.
He explained his 'face' comments by saying he was an entertainer.

""Many of those comments are made as an entertainer, because I did 'The Apprentice.' It was one of the top shows on television. I decided not to do it again because I wanted to run for president. But some comments are made as an entertainer. And, as everybody said, as an entertainer [it] is a much different ballgame."

Trump explains Fiorina comment: I'm an 'entertainer' - CNNPolitics.com

Old 09-13-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Carly Fiorina definitely is playing her part.

"Carly Fiorina is another consummate DC insider. She sells herself as an outsider but she worked for the John McCain campaign ’08, and Mitt Romney campaign in 2012. She even admitted her entry into the 2016 contest was spurred by Mitt Romney asking her to run. You can’t honestly run as an outsider and carry such establishment bona fides. In addition almost every one of her policies are straight from the Jeb Bush playbook. Fiorina aligns with Jeb 100%." August 20, 2015, Conservative Treehouse

Seriously, Fiorina has an extremely evil look in her eyes. She's a charmer, for sure. But, I'm extremely wary of her, have been since she dropped my jaws, and was the 1st and mostly only Repub. candidate to stand with a pure evil witch, Megan Kelly. And you better believe, sapient-wise, ''Birds of the same feather, flock together.''

Also, stuff her first husband wrote in a piece....set off radar...

Old 09-13-2015, 04:56 PM

587 posts, read 379,690 times
Trump's campaign theme:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpoVH0c-Dw

Old 09-13-2015, 06:28 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
I thought the OP was done with Trump because he signed the agreement?

Old 09-13-2015, 06:46 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,114,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Seriously, Fiorina has an extremely evil look in her eyes. She's a charmer, for sure. But, I'm extremely wary of her, have been since she dropped my jaws, and was the 1st and mostly only Repub. candidate to stand with a pure evil witch, Megan Kelly
Good to see you are solidly on team

Girls
Are
Yucky

Last edited by Veneficus; 09-13-2015 at 07:06 PM..

Old 09-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I thought the OP was done with Trump because he signed the agreement?
What are the exact days you have been asigned to keep up with me?

Old 09-13-2015, 07:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
I'm no Trump fan, but I suspect the Leftist media is now wondering about the Unintended Consequences of their Obsession to PUSH Trump to the front of the GOP field. They may Reap what they have Sown.

Old 09-13-2015, 08:44 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,464 times
The MSM is boxing Trump in? Since when does Carly Fiorina own the media and dictate what they say? Trump is a rich showman despite what his little uneducated Tea Party cult wants to think. He's not even capable of putting together any coherent specific plans of what he intends to do, he says he wants to build a Great Wall of America where he'd have to either confiscate millions of acres of land from private landowners or build a science fictiony underwater wall in the Rio Grande. He's an entertainer because he makes up outlandish claims he can't possibly back up but he fortunately has a barely educated captive audience who lap up his every word since he is their new chosen cult leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections