Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 05:50 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times

Advertisements

Just watched this: [Video] Donald Trump On ‘The O’Reilly Factor’: The Great Fox News Boycott Ends | Deadline There wasn't a lot to it. Trump is right about Rubio as I was getting up to speed on how Rubio felt about the issues when at the end of the interview I was watching, Rubio got more than a little carried away in criticizing Trump in a way that just came off wrong. If the candidates could all concentrate on their positives and let the moderators know they were not going to play that game of being pitted against one another, I would think a whole lot more of all of them, Trump included.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 06:00 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Just watched this: [Video] Donald Trump On ‘The O’Reilly Factor’: The Great Fox News Boycott Ends | Deadline There wasn't a lot to it. Trump is right about Rubio as I was getting up to speed on how Rubio felt about the issues when at the end of the interview I was watching, Rubio got more than a little carried away in criticizing Trump in a way that just came off wrong. If the candidates could all concentrate on their positives and let the moderators know they were not going to play that game of being pitted against one another, I would think a whole lot more of all of them, Trump included.
I think Rubio was supposed to be on Hannity last night. Rubio has no resume to run on. I'm surprised the governors aren't trying harder to take him down.

Old 09-30-2015, 06:13 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,951,155 times
O'Reilly, as usual, kept interrupting Trump and not giving him the opportunity to finish his sentences. A crummy interview IMO.

Old 09-30-2015, 06:35 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times
I didn't really get the clip of the Muslim woman. I didn't get how Trump tied in to whether someone would enter a mosque and start shooting them. Seriously, how much violence have blacks saw including having their churches burned to the ground in the US, in the past, in the present and in the future yet you don't hear them discussing that. I didn't like her issue with "heavily" armed. Really, do your research before relocating and see if you will blend in rather than arriving and wanting to change the country. That would save them a lot of agony.

I think it is a fact that Americans are heavily armed. I suspect every time they mention limiting "arms" that sales go up.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:41 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
O'Reilly, as usual, kept interrupting Trump and not giving him the opportunity to finish his sentences. A crummy interview IMO.
I just saw a few clips. O’Reilly is full of it. Thinks he is doing people a favor by letting them on his show. He makes statements and waits for an answer. It’s as if it is HE who is being interviewed. I got a little worried when Trump gave in just a little on his clown comment but this morning his tweeter feed was full of attacks on Rubio again and his name calling that we all know and love is back. Called him L A Z Y.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:59 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
The first question O'Reilly asked about Trump's tax plan, and it didn't seem to be a hard one - Trump could not answer.

What a joke.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:00 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think Rubio was supposed to be on Hannity last night. Rubio has no resume to run on. I'm surprised the governors aren't trying harder to take him down.
You don't need a resume to win the Presidency. How do you think we got Obama for 8 long years?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:39 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well I don't think Trump was 100% right about Rubio. Trump has said a lot of very negative things regardling Rubio, not just that one, just like the way he attacked Bush for weeks. But I too wish they all would remember Reagans 11th commandment. Other than the discussion on Rubio I think the Trump interview last night was probably the weakest interview I have ever seen O'Reilly do. It bordered on stupidity in my view.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:44 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Quote:
It was hard to watch because of that.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:54 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
In all fairness, I think this is a good interview and both O'Reilly and Trump did excellent.

Bill is a very very good interviewer and an absolutely fabulous journalist. (Much much better than majority of the journalists on the left)

I am glad that Trump and Bill have a good relationship now. I enjoyed the interview and believe Bill is fair to Trump (even Mr. Trump agreed)

Don't forget that Bill said this once

"I'd rather have the straight talk of Donald Trump than the obfuscation of Hillary Clinton any day, at anytime."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections