Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 10:59 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
At any rate i like rhe video amd the producers of the video care more about what I think then what you guys think

Mission accomplished
Yep, Mission accomplished. Trump is back at the top in Iowa. The Nasty little foul mouthed Rodents helped him. I love it. Your right, I am starting to like it too. Could be just what Trump needed.

When his ratings go back up, are you going to come here and claim Trump was responsible for that video? I would not be surprised if you "Illegal Alien Huggers" try that. LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 11:01 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Like other pro-illegals they like to play the race/victim card for Hispanics and blur the lines between legal and illegal and they always make this a conservative and/or white race thing. I detest these anti-American race baiters. Their reasons for defending illegal aliens and their ethnocentric supporters is based on their own racism.
Excuse me but no one here is anti-american. We are against the xenophobic crowd that claims to be conservatives but support immoral people like Trump who is nothing more than a cheater and a thief who buys young Eastern European wives with money he steals from others. Remember those 4 bankrupcies? If anybody blurs those lines is Trump and his "white power" followers. He was the one that omitted saying he was talking about illegal aliens only who he said Mexico sends us criminals and rapists. The only ethnocentric people are Trump supporters who only support him because he is a birther because for them Obama is too black to be president and because Trump call immigrants rapists and criminals.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:03 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Of course you do. I would expect that. Doesn't make either of you true Americans. There have always been enemy sympathizers in this Country, and all over the world.
I'm wondering how anyone thinks advocating a foreign invasion is the action of a patriot.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:06 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Excuse me but no one here is anti-american. We are against the xenophobic crowd that claims to be conservatives but support immoral people like Trump
What's immoral about enforcing immigration law? If doing so is immoral, then nearly all the countries in the world are immoral. Almost all of them (except the U.S.) enforce their immigration laws.

Old 11-07-2015, 12:55 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Because most actual citizens are either undereducated or underinformed and have been conditioned for political expediency to think that those born in the U.S to illegal alien or foreign tourist parents are birthright citizens. They're not, neither Constitutionally nor by law.
Take your theory to the Supreme Court--come back and tell us how much you were laughed at.

Wong Kim Ark's parents were “subjects of the Emperor of China,” non-citizens, and indeed not eligible to become U.S. citizens, yet at birth he became a citizen of the United States. Your argument, like your excessive use of the "head scratch" emoji, fails.

Old 11-07-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Excuse me but no one here is anti-american. We are against the xenophobic crowd that claims to be conservatives but support immoral people like Trump who is nothing more than a cheater and a thief who buys young Eastern European wives with money he steals from others. Remember those 4 bankrupcies? If anybody blurs those lines is Trump and his "white power" followers. He was the one that omitted saying he was talking about illegal aliens only who he said Mexico sends us criminals and rapists. The only ethnocentric people are Trump supporters who only support him because he is a birther because for them Obama is too black to be president and because Trump call immigrants rapists and criminals.
Trump's right-wing supporters are projecting, as always. They accuse liberals of being obsessed with race, but even a casual glance at the threads on the political board reveals their singular obsession with the topic.

Answer me this, Trump supporters: if Trump's message is so benign and non-racially motive, why are America's hate groups lining up to drink his bathwater?

Quote:
But there are those who believe that a vote for Trump is a vote for a whiter America. He may not like it or even know about it, but Trump has been endorsed by the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer precisely because of his immigration policy. Last week, Andrew Anglin, who publishes Daily Stormer, wrote, "I've never voted, even once in my life, and I'll be voting for him."

Cincinnati-based Matt Heimbach, who formed the fledgling white separatist group Traditionalist Worker Party to bring back segregation in America, says Trump is a useful tool: a megaphone and a stamp of legitimacy for white nationalism.

"It's moving the discussion to the right, towards nationalism, and that's what I want," says the 24-year-old Heimbach, who is friendly with the Ku Klux Klan and other white separatists and wears a black shirt to advertise his fascist sympathies.

Trump has "made immigration a topic here in America. He's making the very question of what's an American a question."

Old 11-07-2015, 01:33 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Take your theory to the Supreme Court--come back and tell us how much you were laughed at.

Wong Kim Ark's parents were “subjects of the Emperor of China,” non-citizens, and indeed not eligible to become U.S. citizens, yet at birth he became a citizen of the United States. Your argument, like your excessive use of the "head scratch" emoji, fails.
We just need to tweak the Supreme Court some and more than a couple are absolutely ancient. Mentally, they don't function very well.

Did Congress ever confer citizenship on anchor babies? - NetRight Daily

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

That video is probably one of the best things to happen for the Trump campaign and for those that believe we should be enforcing our immigration laws.

Really, racist, has anyone been reading the trash they post about Carson here? And, then, jump in and defend people that are criminals having entered the country without authorization to milk the public assistance teat.

I came across this interesting article: Family Security Matters and people are realizing that this illegal infestation is what Trump has said and much, much more.

Old 11-07-2015, 01:55 PM

Family Security Matters is run by Frank Gaffney, a former DC insider turned right-wing lunatic and Islamaphobe. Here's a little more info on the website:

Quote:
They (Family Security Matters) advocate the creation of more Guantanamo Bay-style, compare a peaceful visit to a man's house by CAIR members to Nazi paramilitary tactics,and attack oversight of surveillance programs as dangerous.FSM depict terrorism as a monolithic force at war with the West, and advocate the devotion of tremendous government and military resources to national defense without safeguards against abuse. Needless to say, they're also very big on wishing to secure the border. FSM publishes news and opinion pieces with a particular focus on connecting terrorism to everyday safety threats. They achieved a level of prominence after publishing a now-removed essay by Philip Atkinson advocating the depopulation of Iraq for resettlement by American colonists and the elevation of then-President George W. Bush to President-for-life. The less sensational fare is still somewhat disturbing.
Hate Groups 4 Trump!

Old 11-07-2015, 02:37 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

Wong Kim Ark's parents were LEGAL immigrants to this country though. The Supreme Court has never ruled on the status of illegal aliens' kids.

Old 11-07-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Wong Kim Ark's parents were LEGAL immigrants to this country though. The Supreme Court has never ruled on the status of illegal aliens' kids.

You can BS yourself into thinking the case is completely different, but the vast majority of Constitutional scholars agree an amendment would be required to end birthright citizenship. The wording of the clause doesn't even list the legality of the parents as a prerequisite for citizenship, which basically means you have absolutely no case. Your arguments lacks originality AND legitimacy.

Put it another way: If the Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute denying funding for education to unauthorized immigrant children, you haven't a hope in hell of getting a reinterpretation of jus solie. It's a pipe dream, and constantly telling LEGAL US CITIZENS "you don't belong here" is serving only to galvanize them on Election Night.

Keep it up, right-wingers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections