Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 03:19 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times

Advertisements

I made the 3 hour drive to see future president Trump at the Prairie Capital Convention Center!! My guess is there was about 10,000 people there as every seat was filled and there were a few thousand people standing.

He talked about all the great topics!

Building the wall and immigration. Getting rid of Common core education. Getting rid of Obama care. And helping the vets Just to name a few.

It was great and the convention center was filled with patriotic Americans.

There were 8 hecklers who started to chant "dump trump" but they were quickly removed and booed by thousands!! Lol

Goooooo TRUMP!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 03:38 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
What does Yuuuuuuge mean?

Old 11-10-2015, 03:44 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
He's got that Herman Cain-populist thing going. Americans are so desperate that they'll take anything a snake oil salesman has to say, hook line and sinker. They're looking for a savior. Pathetic, really.

Trump mocks his opponents in a very immature manner. Rubio's thirst? Carson's stories about stabbing someone? Why does he do this? Because he's not well verse in policy. He can't hold his ground when talking substance. He's a reality TV star and that's all he knows. Watch tonight on the debate. He'll dummy-down the debate somehow.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...otable-insults

Last edited by BucFan; 11-10-2015 at 04:12 AM..

Old 11-10-2015, 03:46 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Herman Cain and the new populism - CBS News

Old 11-10-2015, 04:43 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
He's got that Herman Cain-populist thing going. Americans are so desperate that they'll take anything a snake oil salesman has to say, hook line and sinker. They're looking for a savior. Pathetic, really.

Trump mocks his opponents in a very immature manner. Rubio's thirst? Carson's stories about stabbing someone? Why does he do this? Because he's not well verse in policy. He can't hold his ground when talking substance. He's a reality TV star and that's all he knows. Watch tonight on the debate. He'll dummy-down the debate somehow.

Trump's most notable insults | TheHill

Like falling for "Hope and Change" hook line and sinker.

How about this portrait of Your Messiah?

Old 11-10-2015, 05:14 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
So he basically said nothing new. Trump told you the same two or three lines you wanted to hear. If that makes you happy...

Old 11-10-2015, 05:20 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I made the 3 hour drive to see future president Trump at the Prairie Capital Convention Center!! My guess is there was about 10,000 people there as every seat was filled and there were a few thousand people standing.

Building the wall and immigration. Getting rid of Common core education. Getting rid of Obama care. And helping the vets Just to name a few.

There were 8 hecklers who started to chant "dump trump" but they were quickly removed and booed by thousands!! Lol

Goooooo TRUMP!!!!
First of all good for you; that is a long drive to see a candidate and good for the hecklers being removed, but other than that: I am still amazed at the people who are so excited about things like building the wall. OK, am I opposed to the wall? Absolutely not but to make dumb statements like, I will get Mexico to pay for it and to think people are naive enough to believe this is mind boggling. To hear someone say, I can get along with putin because I deal with politicians all the time is equally as mind boggling. The scary thing, for me, is there are so many people, yes, here in CD that I do not think are stupid and they are supporting him.

As for 10,000 people in the crowd, has it dawned on you and others, how many might be being paid to be there?

Old 11-10-2015, 05:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
First of all good for you; that is a long drive to see a candidate and good for the hecklers being removed, but other than that: I am still amazed at the people who are so excited about things like building the wall. OK, am I opposed to the wall? Absolutely not but to make dumb statements like, I will get Mexico to pay for it and to think people are naive enough to believe this is mind boggling. To hear someone say, I can get along with putin because I deal with politicians all the time is equally as mind boggling. The scary thing, for me, is there are so many people, yes, here in CD that I do not think are stupid and they are supporting him.

As for 10,000 people in the crowd, has it dawned on you and others, how many might be being paid to be there?

I ask around to see if there was any truth to the question and got this response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vfSk-6tIvo

Old 11-10-2015, 06:11 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post

Goooooo TRUMP!!!!
Did your idol happen to have details about how much that wall would cost or how long it would take to build? This all coming at a time when Mexicans crossing the boarder is less of a problem.

Did your idol happen to mention what the millions of people who have Obamacare are going to do when your messiah gets rid of Obamacare?

Were there any details on how Trump would help the Vets or was this just more of Trump's vague platitudes?

I ask you because you are the one so excited. Surely you can fill us in with the details because anyone can say they want to make America great without having a specific clue as how to carry through.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:11 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Bam!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections