Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 03:27 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times

Advertisements

I honestly have to say that I am shocked Trump has made it this far. I'm shocked by his rise in the polls and his popularity. I was not sure which GOP candidate to support going into this, but I sure never believed it would be Trump.

Having said that, after the Dem debate last night and looking at the three different candidates, there are three things to note about Trump's candidacy compared to the Dem candidates:

1. He's not being investigated by the FBI
2. He does not believe ISIS was created because of climate change
3. He is not counting on the illegal vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 03:36 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,648 times
Donald Trump is a bastion of hope, integrity, and Judeo-Christian values. This is a man that embodies everything that is great about this country; and God willing, he will become president and make this country great again. Only The Donald has the intelligence and courage to to tell Assad that he's "fired", send off all of the Mexicans without so much as a goodbye, and tell women that they only exist to serve as trophies and eye candy for him and him only. Only The Donald has the humility and tact necessary to fix Washington and bring everyone together. Anyone who fails to see this is soooooo friggin stupid, that's it's a wonder how they are able to breathe. The fact that The Donald isn't polling at 100% is a testament to how stupid you people are. He will fix it folks, he'll fix everything. You just have to stop being soooooo friggin stupid to see how. I just hope, for the future of this country, that this country's stupidity isn't pathological; otherwise, it'd be incurable and we're really ****ed.

Trump 2016!
Fight stupidity and Make America Great Again!

Last edited by TylerJAX; 11-15-2015 at 03:47 PM..

Old 11-15-2015, 04:01 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Fascinating that Trump is filling venues with 10s of thousands, and there are still people at CD making posts that he isn't a real candidate and will be beating by King Hillary. King Hillary can't even get a couple of hundred to show up for her rallies and she is hiding from the press except in highly scripted situations like that mock debate last night.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:02 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Right now, every supporter that Trump picks up in Texas comes from the Cruz camp.
To Texas Dems, anything that erodes Cruz base here is a good thing. There's no worry about him being on the Presidential ticket (won't happen) but it'd be nice to send him packing from the Senate in 2018.

So GO TRUMP!

Old 11-15-2015, 07:30 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
The portion of the speech dealing with the Remembrance Project was awesome.
Indeed. I wasn't the least bit surprised by the drunk driving deaths, but the ones where the person was killed on purpose for NO reason at all--and in the most vile ways before their bodies were desecrated--those were just so heartbreaking, so infuriating. I would like the pro-amnesty idiots to look those people in the eye and tell them they're just racist bigots who are exaggerating the threat to our country.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:41 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

That was fun! Want another round?
We all know this. Obama is not running for president.

It's not like am a fan of the Affordable Care Act. Like the financial crisis of 2008 and bailout I think this was prepared for years to rip off the average American.

Maybe there is something behind this wall and deportation talk. It will definitely be something that benefits the 1% and screws the rest of the population. They will find a way to get more money from us or remove benefits through this so called "mass deportations" only to replace those people with younger illegals who will work for pennies. Illegal immigration is gonna be here, whether is the same 11 million people or a new round of younger illegals

We will get screwed no matter who wins. I expect the middle class to keep shrinking for the rest of my lifetime. Some candidates just happen to be bigoted clowns on top of doing their real job, working only for the wealthy 1%.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:51 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
Donald Trump is a bastion of hope, integrity, and Judeo-Christian values. This is a man that embodies everything that is great about this country; and God willing, he will become president and make this country great again. Only The Donald has the intelligence and courage to to tell Assad that he's "fired", send off all of the Mexicans without so much as a goodbye, and tell women that they only exist to serve as trophies and eye candy for him and him only. Only The Donald has the humility and tact necessary to fix Washington and bring everyone together. Anyone who fails to see this is soooooo friggin stupid, that's it's a wonder how they are able to breathe. The fact that The Donald isn't polling at 100% is a testament to how stupid you people are. He will fix it folks, he'll fix everything. You just have to stop being soooooo friggin stupid to see how. I just hope, for the future of this country, that this country's stupidity isn't pathological; otherwise, it'd be incurable and we're really ****ed.

Trump 2016!
Fight stupidity and Make America Great Again!
You forgot he has a great military record, He will make America #1 again and people all over the world will respect us. Trump is not a draft dodger like other candidates, He has extensive experience in wars and defeating horrible enemies on Twitter like Rosie O'Donnell and Megyn Kelly. Of course he doesn't respect McCain and doesn't like people who "were captured" How can anyone even compare the Vietman War with a Twitter war? On Twitter Trump has achieved the unimaginable like calling Rosie a fat pig or telling Kelly she is on her period. What other candidate has shown such courage?

Old 11-15-2015, 11:16 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
I think Donald Trump said it best when he said: "Some of the candidates, they went in and didn't know the air conditioner didn't work and sweated like dogs, and they didn't know the room was too big because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS?"

His gibberish stirs the soul, doesn't it?

Old 11-16-2015, 12:24 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Trump, always a source of levity, and absolutely no chance to become President.

Old 11-16-2015, 12:50 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Trump, always a source of levity, and absolutely no chance to become President.
You are right, Trump has No chance. But, get this straight. It's because he' IS So Right about most All he stresses regarding what is needed to keep this Nation from sinking. Because, Now, This Nation is Not America, anymore!!!

It's so Corrupt that only a Controlled puppet, pawn fraud type, like those 3rd World nations have as their leaders, can become President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections