Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 09:20 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,932,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Unabashed conservative here. I saw Trump on video and I saw the reporter on video and it was clearly a mocking by Trump. Crude and inappropriate behavior for anyone seeking to be the leader of the US. Trump's tendency to mock and demean anyone who does not agree with or adore him is a very detrimental character flaw of his. I have no problem with Trump running for office, but the more and more time he spends in the public eye, the less and less I think of his character.
You are in the Majority of Conservatives, Thankfully
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 09:23 AM

31,015 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Spasms occur in the extremities but you provided a head shot. What purpose did that serve?

Whether Trump was making fun of this man's handicap or not, he's a jackass as evidenced by his clown act behind the podium in your video clip clear for everyone to see.

Why any American would vote for that jackass is beyond me.
"Why any American would vote for that jackass is beyond me"

Trump would be the last person I would vote for, but if you don't see the frustration that so many Americans have with the current Administration then you wouldn't understand.

Old 12-04-2015, 09:40 AM

31,015 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It's very obvious Trump's fan base isn't going to change their minds about their lying and uncouth "man"/bully boy but if you think he's going to win the primaries by a landslide you'd better hop on that crazy train you keep posting about. He has insulted too many groups of people for that to happen and the more he licks the boots of his fans with more of the same obnoxious behavior the more he turns off the general population who will be driven to the polls to vote for anyone but Trump.
As Edward Snowden proved the "Lying" by the current Administration is one of the reasons why Trump has any traction in the first place.

Old 12-04-2015, 09:45 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Why any American would vote for that jackass is beyond me"

Trump would be the last person I would vote for, but if you don't see the frustration that so many Americans have with the current Administration then you wouldn't understand.
I understand the frustration people have for the Administration. If you include the do nothing House and Senate in there, I have the same frustration. But electing a dangerous, loudmouth clown is not the solution to making our government work properly again. Supporting efforts to overturn Citizens United and getting big money out of politics is what needs to happen and Trump isn't supporting that. If he's elected, the same do nothing House and Senate will be in control of D.C. and Trump will do nothing right along with them but make a lot of noise and gold plate the White House.

Old 12-04-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
As Edward Snowden proved the "Lying" by the current Administration is one of the reasons why Trump has any traction in the first place.
Bull. All Edward Snowden has done is make it harder to gather information about terrorist activity in our country.

Old 12-04-2015, 10:01 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Trump was not mocking the reporter.
this isn't the first time for trump. here's his reaction when criticized by charles krauthammer:

“Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down

Old 12-04-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
this isn't the first time for trump. here's his reaction when criticized by charles krauthammer:

“Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down
Trump knew exactly how deep a comment like that cuts with people who have to wear pants with Velcro sides or live in sweatpants. Is that really Presidential in the eyes of his fan base?

Old 12-04-2015, 11:10 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,422,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Trump knew exactly how deep a comment like that cuts with people who have to wear pants with Velcro sides or live in sweatpants. Is that really Presidential in the eyes of his fan base?
yep - they don't give a rat's ass about political correctness, in fact they enjoy hearing him say these things.....

Old 12-04-2015, 11:21 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
yep - they don't give a rat's ass about political correctness, in fact they enjoy hearing him say these things.....
There is a difference between political correctness and vitriolic and demeaning ridicule. I applaud those who eschew political correctness, but detest those who engage in the Alinsky tactics of the progressives. The current resident of the White House has made the nation divisive enough! We do not need another Divider in Chief in the WH, regardless of the party designation after his name!!

Old 12-04-2015, 11:25 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,422,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
There is a difference between political correctness and vitriolic and demeaning ridicule.
not to his followers - they're eating this stuff up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections